On a remote island with three other hunters, the Ultimate Duck Hunting atmosphere crackles with gunfire, honking ducks, thunder and rain, while feathers explode with each hit.Ultimate Duck Hunting is a realistic hunting simulation that features both shooting and retrieving. Choose your dog (yellow, chocolate, or black Labrador retriever) and train him to respond to your commands, all controlled by player motions using the Wii Remote. Gear up with name-brand guns, camouflage, and decoys – then it's off into the wilderness to set up decoys, use duck calls, and ultimately become a crack shot using the Wii Remote to aim and fire at tough-to-down mallard, hen, black, and teal ducks.Ultimate Duck Hunting features four modes of play: Single Hunt where you score points by shooting a required number of ducks, Career Mode in which you hunt over several seasons, create your own hunter and dog, and improve your dog by earning points, Multi-player Mode where two players compete head-to-head on a split screen, and Training Mode, a mini-game for training your dog. Players hunt and retrieve ducks in six environments, including Stuttgart (Arkansas), Oacoma (South Dakota), Oak Island (Minnesota), Old Harbor (Alaska), Coldwater (Mississippi), and Halifax (Virginia).
- Choice of hunting accessories (shotgun, decoys, camo, and dog)
- Dog-training in essential commands (remote sit, left over, right over, and back)
- Six realistically detailed locales teeming with wild ducks
- Scoring system based upon the number of birds shot, the number of birds retrieved, and the time it takes to complete your hunt
- Fallen ducks that are not dead, but are merely wounded and can swim
- Dogs that tire and must be rested to compete effectively
- Dog fights over the same duck
- The ability to out-maneuver your fellow hunters and intercept their returning dogs with the prized ducks.