We value our customers and are committed to providing quality support when things do not go as planned. You have fifteen (15) days from your in-store purchase or
receipt of shipment of a new item, and seven (7) days for a used item, to exchange or return, unless noted in our exceptions. You can return most items in-store, online or by calling our customer service at 1-800-883-8895; online orders may be returned in-store without a fee, and shipped returns will incur a fee of $8.99. To process your return, please provide your in-store receipt or GameStop.com order number. We will refund the purchase price and applicable taxes and fees to the original form of
payment or provide a replacement.
GameStop reserves the right to limit, or decline returns or exchanges regardless of whether the customer has a receipt. All returns require a receipt or a GameStop.com
order number. Refunds issued for lost items are subject to recharge if GameStop can verify delivery or frequent abuse. All decisions regarding returns are subject to
applicable laws. GameStop retains final authority to accept or decline any item that is eligible for return. Under no circumstance will GameStop accept return of an ineligible
item. GameStop may, in its sole discretion, refuse return of an item it deems to present a potential health or safety risk to any individual. GameStop also reserves the right
to close GameStop.com accounts, or to cancel or refuse orders or returns for violations or abuse of our returns policy, or any fraudulent activities relating to returns.
Below are exceptions to the general fifteen (15) day rule for new items and seven (7) day rule for used items. All the exceptions listed below require the merchandise be
returned with a receipt or a GameStop.com order number.
- Products or services purchased while on sale or through special promotions may be subject to additional restrictions and may not be eligible for refunds or exchanges.
- All new, non-defective electronics that are not returned in their original unopened packaging will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Defective merchandise (other than PCs) can be returned or exchanged within their applicable return period. Used defective items can be exchanged within 30 days.
Non-defective PCs and their components, laptops, and monitors are subject to a 5% restocking fee; for such items that are defective, customer must contact the
manufacturer directly to inquire about a refund or exchange of these items (manufacturer contact info. can be found by calling GameStop support).
- Orders shipped from GameStop.com over $500.00 cannot be returned in-store.
- Digital content, Gift Cards, Point of Sale Activation (“POSA”), Trading Cards and products containing Trading Cards such as Pokémon, and Yu-Gi-Oh! are not eligible for return.
- A Pro Member may cancel their Membership and receive a full refund within 2 days of purchase of the Membership if the Member has not used any of the Pro benefits,
including discounts, subject to certain conditions.
- The following items may be exchanged or returned within thirty (30) days of purchase: (i) unopened PCs, laptops and monitors (subject to a 5% restocking fee); (ii)
unopened software and hardware; and (iii) apparel that is clean and unworn.
- Customers that participate in a “buy now pay later” offering, such as those offered by PayPal, Zip, Klarna or Sezzle, in connection with the purchase of any product, shall
be entitled to a refund for such product in accordance with the other terms of this Return Policy, but will continue to be obligated to make any remaining payments owing
in connection with the terms of such buy now pay later arrangement.
- Refunds of payments made in connection with Xbox All Access can be completed for the balance paid only. Any refunds will be provided in the form of a check from
Citizens One Financing. Please note, that since Game Pass Ultimate is included as a monthly subscription in this bundle, this content is non-refundable. Exchanges are
available for the same model of the console for 30 days under GameStop’s standard exchange policy and under the Microsoft Warranty for up to one year.
- Purchases made with installment payments via Klarna may be refunded to the customer pursuant to this policy. However, any such refund will not affect the customer’s
obligation to make installment payments to Klarna.