Rampage: Total Destruction offers a fresh take on an arcade classic complete with everyone's favorite monsters: George, Lizzie, and Ralph, along with a variety of new monsters to collect and play. Virtually everything in the environment can be damaged, broken, and utterly destroyed with plenty of hilarious results. Aided by power-ups, the Rampage: Total Destruction monsters are capable of acquiring a number of upgrades throughout the course of a single campaign. Players can annihilate cities all over the world in either one or two player mode in this reinvention of the Midway classic.
More DetailsLess Details
* Collectible Monsters: One of the new features being introduced in Rampage: Total Destruction is collectable monsters. In addition to the 3 original monsters from Rampage, George, Lizzie and Ralph, the player will be able to find, unlock, and play over 20 collectable monsters.
* Heightened Levels of Destruction: The environments in Rampage: Total Destruction are designed and constructed to maximize the destruction experience. Rampage: Total Destruction includes 10 destructible cities all equipped with free roaming areas, just ripe for mayhem.
* Interactive 3D Environments: Rampage: Total Destruction consists of levels that allow monsters to walk through the streets, alleys, sidewalks and go between buildings. While scaling the city limits monsters will not only be able to destroy all buildings but they'll be able to pick up and throw various objects such as cars and helicopters to cause damage on either buildings or their battle opponents.
* Multi-Player Game Play: The Rampage experience is always best when played with a friend. Rampage: Total Destruction will allow two players to compete or cooperate as they battle through the levels.
* New Game Play Mechanics: Rampage Rage Meters – Each monster will have a health bar and a rage meter, as the monster does damage to the environment, his rage meter will gradually increase until it fills up and his super move is unleashed.
* Hidden power-ups – this integral part of the Rampage series has been extended to include a wide range of power-ups: health, rage, score multipliers,damage multipliers, strength increasers, opponent freeze, speed ups and more!
Rampage Total Destruction is rated
3.6 out of
Rated 4 out of
AwesomeI don't know why people don't like this game it is really cool. The campaign needs to be longer though. I recommend this game to anyone who likes Destroying things.
Date published: 2012-01-10
Rated 3 out of
yeah destruction.......oh wait this sucksThis game was mediocre. the destruction was fun for 15 minutes but then it gets pretty repetitive. I guess its meant for kids though
Date published: 2011-07-01
Rated 1 out of
So DepressedLoved this game so much as a child, was so siked to get it for my new Wii. I am now totally depressed after trying it. The handling is AWFUL! I can not get my monster to do anything except walk in circles, jump and punch the air. I agree with the above commenter that a D-Pad control would have made this worth while.... Whats the return policy? This has gotta go.
Date published: 2010-12-28
Rated 2 out of
Could have been sweetThis game was a pretty nice upgrade from the old game, right up until you try to play it. The control MURDERS the gameplay. You must point the general direction in which you want the character to go. If you could just use the D-pad, this game would have been fun. I can't believe a room full of people played this the way it is, and thought it fit for the public. Midway really dropped the ball on this one.