Monopoly Family Fun Pack - Xbox One
Product Replacement Plan
With MONOPOLY Family Fun Pack you can experience your favorite game in three unique, new ways.
- MONOPOLY PLUS: Play the MONOPOLY you know and love set in a beautiful 3D world. Play online or in person with up to 6 players.
- MY MONOPOLY: Personalize the classic MONOPOLY game board! Name the properties, add silly icons or pictures to make it your own.
- MONOPOLY DEAL: The fun of MONOPOLY packed into a fast-dealing, card-stealing game! Play online or in person with up to 5 players.
- Play online with up to 6 players.
- Use your tablet or mobile device to experience the fun in an all new way. You can manage your properties or keep track of your money straight from your second screen!
- Access the Hasbro Game Channel from your console for even more great Hasbro games!
Embark on a journey to own it all!
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
The game is overall good and accurate to the original game. However, I must say that I do not care for how the game favors any one of the computer players during the entirety of the game, even when I’ve owned literally almost ALL of the property on the board, the game still found a way to reward the computer player and put them on top. Many will say it’s luck, but after playing over 10 games and acquiring almost all the property each time, and still somehow losing, I will generously say that the game is rigged to give an advantage to at least one of the computer players. Playing with actual people is much more fun and the game actually plays fairly without giving anyone an advantage. Do, perhaps a software update to fix the algorithms of the game for computer players is needed. But other than that I enjoy the game thoroughly.
It's fun and has different types pf games. Keeps everyone entertained.
I bought 2 of this game because we thought that I could be at my house and play with family members but it turns out that you can’t link up with your friends to play them turns out I’m not the only one that thought you could do this after looking into it there are a lot of blogs about people doing the same thing and the makers of the game have no plains on fixing this so if your looking to play with friends don’t buy this game
It's alot of fun for the family, especially if you have little kids.
I bought this game about a week ago and family game night has been amazing because of it. It makes it simpler for the little one to manage their money and understand the property concepts much better.