Guitar Hero: Metallica - Xbox 360
Product Replacement Plan
The next Guitar Hero is here! Get ready to thrash withthe definitive collection of Metallica's music and over 20other rocking bands on guitar, drums, vocals and bass.Gamers Shred, Drum and Wail While Unleashing Their Inner Rock Stars With Over 45 Mind-Blowing On-Disc Tracks
- Over 20 Superstar Guest Acts - Featuring acts chosen by Metallica ranging from Queen, to Alice in Chains, Lynrd Skynrd and the Foo Fighters, jam to a wide variety of high-energy rock for Guitar Hero. Go beyond the music of Metallica to bands they collaborated with, the music that inspired them, and acts they admired.
- Authentic Metallica Experience - full on Metallica by playing as the band with their motion captured moves and likeness capturing the full presence and intensity of James, Lars, Kirk and Robert. Take the stage on amazing, epic venues featuring famous Metallica stages and iconic imagery. All tracks and content are “Metallica Approved.”
- Full Guitar Hero World Tour Feature Set - All the instruments are back in the next Guitar Hero: rock on guitar, bass, vocals and drums. Up to 4 players can join together and rock locally, or battle other bands online with up to 8 players. Guitar Hero Metallica includes the “Rock Star Creator,” playing with friends online, the full Music Studio and the user-created music sharing service, GH Tunes. Finally play the Death Magnetic downloadable content as Metallica.
- New Content and Gameplay - The game supports two kick pedals in a new “Expert +” mode, letting you drum like Lars on two bass drums. Go deeper into Metallica with videos straight from Metallica concerts and the option to test your Metallica know-how on any song you beat with facts on the band's history, and how guest acts are tied to Metallica. Metallica has added their own touch from the attacks in Battle Mode to the effects in the Music Studio.
- All Nightmare Long
- Creeping Death
- Disposable Heroes
- Dyers Eve
- Enter Sandman
- Fade To Black
- Fight Fire With Fire
- For Whom The Bell Tolls
- Hit The Lights
- King Nothing
- Master of Puppets
- Mercyful Fate (Medley)
- No Leaf Clover
- Nothing Else Matters
- Sad But True
- Seek And Destroy
- The Memory Remains
- The Shortest Straw
- The Thing That Should Not Be
- The Unforgiven
- Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
- Wherever I May Roam
If you downloaded the Death Magnetic album for Xbox and PS3, those ten songs will play in their entirety in the full game mode. PS2 and Wii versions (coming in the Spring, most likely in early May) will include Broken Beat & Scarred, Cyanide and My Apocalypse since they are not compatible with the Death Magnetic downloadable content.
- Alice In Chains - No Excuses
- Bob Seger - Turn The Page
- Corrosion of Conformity - Albatross
- Diamond Head - Am I Evil?
- Foo Fighters - Stacked Actors
- Judas Priest - Hell Bent For Leather
- Kyuss - Demon Cleaner
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Tuesdays Gone
- Machine Head - Beautiful Mourning
- Mastodon - Blood And Thunder
- Mercyful Fate - Evil
- Michael Schenker Group - Armed and Ready
- Motorhead - Ace of Spades
- Queen - Stone Cold Crazy
- Samhain - Mother of Mercy
- Slayer - War Ensemble
- Social Distortion - Mommy's Little Monster
- Suicidal Tendencies - War Inside My Head
- System of a Down - Toxicity
- The Sword - Black River
- Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back in Town
*tracklist subject to change*
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
I’ve searched high and low for this game and, of course, GameStop had it... and it is great!! I like how there’s a ton of Metallica and other artists too... I would have added more rock like disturbed or slip knot or even ACDC and Black Sabbath/ Ozzy... butoverall the game is fantastic and I got it for a great deal.
Totally worth paying for. Legendary. Challenging. Intensity. Played in the highest level bringing the fingers to feel the magic of the electrifying music. I would totally recommend guitar heroes with other iconic bands like Led Zeppelin. Black Sabbath. Long live rock n roll and long live Guitar Hero with Activision!
- Lasting Appeal
When i first heard about it i was really impressed because i love Metallica so much!! its a great game i love the idea.
- Lasting Appeal
If you're a harcore fan of Metallica and know how to play Guitar Hero, this game is perfect.Toonami Rebirth gives it a 10 out of 10
- Lasting Appeal
I loved all of the other Guitar Hero games and I was so hyped when I heard that there was going to be a game that was just Metallica. One of my favorite being based on one of my favorite bands, what could be better? This game has nearly all of their best songs and the note charts are great. I have only played on guitar because that is what I'm in to, but I have played as a band with friends and it's a blast. Playing online is super fun too. Going head to head with another person online is always exciting. Anyways, to some it all up, great game and go out and buy it!
- Lasting Appeal