Welcome to Redview County, where a street-racing rivalry between cops and racers never stops as both sides compete in an all-out war featuring the fastest cars, mods and technology in a stunning open-world environment. Play as either a cop or racer, where each side of the law has its own set of high stakes challenges, rewards and consequences. Risk everything in the ultimate high stakes rivalry.
Will You Cross The Line?
Welcome to Redview County, a gritty open road environment where the intensity of the street's ultimate rivalry between cops and racers never stops.
HIGH STAKES RIVALRY
Watch the stakes grow through a new scoring system that lets racers risk their speed points to shoot for higher multipliers and greater rewards, or bank their speed points safely when they return to a hideout. The more risk you take on, the faster you can progress, but get busted by the cops and they take your speed points as a reward. Hundreds of thousands of speed points can be at stake at every turn and at every bust – will you go from hero to zero?
Live the Rivalry
Cops and Racers earn speed points, progress the ranks, and unlock unique cars through distinctive gameplay
Don't come here to race fair
Racers are all-in for personal glory, leaving only exhaust and burnt rubber for their rivals
Have no rules, show no mercy
Cops operate as pack animals collectively locking down their targets
This revolutionary new feature lets you seamlessly join a world where your friends are already racing and chasing. Single-player and multiplayer are no longer isolated game modes. There are no lobbies, no waiting; everything is seamless. You and your friends can all share the same game, same race and same chase. Paths cross and experiences merge: imagine your race and your friend's pursuit colliding creating a world where no two events will ever feel the same. Don't want to play with others? Then simply choose to make Redview County yours alone and dominate the advanced racing and cop AI.
Organized and Organic High-Speed Vehicular Mayhem
A living world awaits you filled with an overwhelming amount of speed, races, and chases.
Spontaneously challenge a rival or friend to a race or chase instantly.
Singleplayer and Multiplayer collide into shared experiences creating the ultimate rivalries.
YOUR CAR, YOUR IDENTITY
Power up your car with the latest upgrades in pursuit technology and personalize your bodywork with fresh paint jobs, liveries, custom license plates, rims, and decals to show off your car to the world. With millions of potential combinations, you can save different configurations and keep a variety of car packages on alert to leave your mark no matter the situation.
COPS VS. RACERS
Racers are lone wolves out for their own glory; driving agile cars built for high-speed racing and epic chases. Cops work in teams to hunt down and bust racers using the full power of the police force. Intense racing moments are made even more thrilling with access to upgradeable pursuit technology customized to each side. Racers use this technology to evade cops – using techs such as turbo bursts, jammers, and electromagnetic pulses. Cops will be armed for aggressive busts, deploying shockwaves, jammers, and calling in police roadblocks or helicopter support. Each side has a different set of supercars, technology, tasks, and career milestones. Switch sides whenever you want to get that car you need, the tech you want, and the role you crave in a progression system that is different for each side.
The network will be the hub for continuing your racing and chasing with access to stats, leaderboards and content uploads direct from the game. Breakdown what's happening in your friend's worlds in real time, join groups to team and engage on the forums. Share your progress and images with your social networks. Prep for your next gaming session as you build playlists, and add your latest rivals to your friend's list.
Engage with Need for Speed Rivals from the web, tablet, or mobile in Overwatch, a mini-game that connects you with the console/PC game by letting you help or hinder your friends to earn points towards exclusive paint jobs.
- High-Stakes Rivalry - Racers are lone wolves out for their own glory; driving agile cars built for high-speed racing and epic chases. Cops work in teams to hunt down and bust racers using the full power of the police force. Each side has its own unique set of cars, technology, play styles, and careers. Switch sides to get that car you need, the tech you want, and the role you crave in a progression system built for each side. Watch the stakes grow through a new gambling scoring system that lets the racer wager their speed points to shoot for higher multipliers and greater rewards, or bank their speed points safely when they return to a hideout. The more risk you take on, the faster you can progress, but get busted by the cops and they take your speed points as a reward.
- AllDrive - New in Need for Speed Rivals, AllDrive erases the line between single player and multiplayer gameplay. In AllDrive you and your friends seamlessly join each other's games. My race and your race become our race. Friends or Rivals, online or offline, the choice is yours. Paths will cross as races and pursuits collide, creating a world where no two moments or events will ever be the same.
- Your Car, Your Identity - Power up your car with the latest performance upgrades and technology, and personalize your car with fresh paint jobs, liveries, custom license plates, rims, and decals to show off your style to your friends and rivals. Save different configurations and keep a variety of car packages available to leave your mark no matter the situation.
- Pursuit and Evasion Tech - Intense racing moments are made even more thrilling with access to technology and upgrades customized to each side of the law. Racers can choose evasion technology from jammers to electromagnetic pulses. Cops are outfitted for aggressive busts with shockwaves, roadblocks, helicopter support and more. No matter the side you choose, use tech to keep you one step ahead of your rivals.
- Next-Gen Racing - The power of the Frostbite 3 gaming engine brings the breathtaking scope and high-speed action of Redview County to life. Every detail of the game world is rendered in stunning, high definition, next-generation graphics, while weather conditions constantly change as you race and chase in snow, hail, rain, dust storms and heavy fog. Connect with the Need for Speed Network to drop roadblocks or alert friends of inbound cops, compare your progress against your rivals, and share pictures of your best races and chases.