Voted best current and next-generation NBA hoops franchise by both press and gamers, NBA 2K7 will continue its legacy of dominance this year on the hard court. The highly acclaimed Shot Stick™ - voted one of the best innovations of 2005 – returns with more responsive controls and new mechanics to master. Combined with incredible graphics, including new sweat technology details and animating hair, revamped post game, and hundreds of new shooting, passing, and dribbling animations, NBA 2K7 is poised for another run as the #1 rated NBA simulation.
More DetailsLess Details
* My NBA: Plays more like the real NBA than ever before with new player and team tendencies, updated camera perspectives and new animations.
* Real NBA Coaching: Take control of the floor with improved coach settings, new team playbooks and on-the-fly substitutions.
* 2K7 Soundtrack: Tribe Called Quest, Mos Def, E-40, Jurassic 5 and many others.
* New Passing Control: Innovative new system allows pass fakes, post passes and other ways to hit the open man.
* The Association: Take total control of the deepest franchise mode in the business now with multiple team franchise, 3 team trading, progressive fatigue and season awards.
NBA 2K7 is rated
4.7 out of
Rated 5 out of
its good gameits a good game but the the grafics are not the that good because it dosent look like it the nba players
Date published: 2012-10-15
Rated 3 out of
This game is outdated.NBA 2K7 has very bad graphics. This game is 5 years old I would recommend a new version of a 2K basketball game.
Date published: 2012-03-03
Rated 5 out of
AWESOOOMMME!!!!!!This game is so awesome!It may be old but its the best!Don't have it?Then get it now!
Date published: 2011-01-17
Rated 4 out of
2ksportsfor the price this is a decent game to purchase. not much changed from the year before. has undated depth charts for the year. not the best game out there but still in the end it is worth the price. as far as basketball games go i try an stick more towards the ea sports game. i stray away from 2ksports more times then not but i took a risk with this one an wasnt completely impressed with it but didnt get mad at it. i enjoyed it but it still isnt a game that i would absolutely have to have. the graphics were decent compared to those in the past. slow to load. thought it was my console but this is the only game that it does it on. it still poses a decent challenge but nothing you need to worry about. an if all else fails an it still to tough for you then you can always just change the rules an penalties