Having played ROAN, this was an excellent sequel. Although I enjoyed the game, going for certain achievements were a pain. For example, mastering all mini-games and fishing events can take FOREVER. Another downfall was that the game was repetitive, you continuously have to go through the same few tree sequences which gets boring after the first couple of times. With that being said though, for the most part, I like everything else about the game.
- Gameplay (free roam, fighting, etc.)
- VERY, VERY fun Naruto game, I couldn't put it down.
- Stays relatively close to the story (few changes).
- Mastery achievements are very difficult (they added multiple hours to my play through and I still don't have all of them).
- Later in the game things seem repetitive (fetch quests, tree sequences), you just won't like them.
- Little replay value, other than mastery achievements.
yes: I recommend this product