Please provide your address to verify you are within our delivery area.
The most innovative and best-selling sports video game in history is about to revolutionize the way football is seen and played … again. Madden NFL 06 for the Xbox® 360 has been built from the ground up to deliver completely redesigned gameplay and the most lifelike football experience ever created. Feel the intensity like never before as the mind-blowing player models bring the emotion and passion of the NFL to life on every play. With a full Franchise mode, in-depth online play, and a new playcalling system, Madden NFL 06 is poised to continue its legacy as the only authentic and licensed NFL experience, setting the bar for the next generation of gaming.
McNABB IS MADDEN'S MAIN MAN
Thanks to the versatility he brings to the quarterback position, All-Pro Philadelphia Eagles and NFC Champion quarterback Donovan McNabb will appear on the cover of Madden NFL 06. The newest iteration of the EA SPORTS best-selling football franchise is the only videogame with the official license of the NFL and its players. Reflecting the focus on the passing game for the first time in ten years with the all-new QB Vision Control and QB Precision Placement, McNabb is the perfect representative for the cover of the most popular football videogame franchise. Last year Madden NFL 2005 sold more than six million copies. This is one of the top honors in the NFL – you have truly made it when you are on the cover of Madden NFL Football, said McNabb. With the attention and changes they have made to the passing and the focus on the quarterback this year, it was worth the wait to be the cover guy and part of the EA SPORTS team. McNabb, who was named to his fifth consecutive Pro Bowl in his seven years in the NFL, is one of the most dangerous quarterbacks in the NFL. He is a threat as both a passer and a scrambler. As the second-highest rated passer in the NFC (104.7) he became the first player in NFL history to finish a season with more than 30 touchdown passes (31) and fewer than 10 interceptions (8). He appeared in his first Super Bowl this past season and passed for 357 yards with three touchdowns and three interceptions.
* Revolutionary Player Models—3D head scans provide photo-realistic faces and physiques and a level of detail that shows the emotion and intensity of the NFL like never before.
* Next Gen Graphical Effects—From the reactions of coaches and players on the sidelines to the seat-level accuracy of thousands of lifelike 3D fans, the new graphics engine provides realistic lighting and visual effects that have never been possible before now.
* Three Times the Animations—The action starts before kickoff and continues with every touchdown celebration thanks to thousands of new animations.
* Redefined Gameplay—Select plays in a whole new way with the innovative playcalling and new picture-in-picture system. Popular features like QB Vision Control and the Hit Stick are also included to make Madden NFL Football veterans feel right at home.
* Sight and Sounds of the NFL—Featuring biased hometown radio announcers, injury reports on the scoreboard, and actual NFL Films on-fi eld audio, including hits and player chatter.
* Advanced Franchise Mode—The game mode invented by Madden NFL Football comes to the Xbox 360 with new, easy-to-use Player, Team, and Box Score Cards that give you all the information you need to take your team to the top.
* Online Play—Find the perfect opponent instantly anytime of the day with Xbox Live™ and see where you stack up against the best players in the nation with the real-time leaderboard.
* Extensive Customization Options—Customize settings, menu music playlists, gameplay controls, strategies, and more.
More Like This
People Also Bought
Can this be transferred to another store for customer convenient
Rated 3 out of
Rumbler 84 from
RepetitiousGood game. Not great. Had a nfl game day feel to it
Date published: 2020-11-02
Rated 2 out of
Not as exciting as I rememberI picked this up not to long ago at my local GameStop. I remember playing this on PS2 when I was 9. I was excited to start playing. This game completely sucks. Everything is a downgrade from the PS2 version. If you want to relieve this game, buy it on PS2 or OG Xbox.
Date published: 2020-06-21
Rated 5 out of
great game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one of the best madden games ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date published: 2012-07-19
Rated 4 out of
This game is Good, Buy it.The game-play for this game is fairly good and its lasting appeal is great because it's a game that can be played over and over again. The selling point for this game now is the price and the easy one thousand achievement points that can be gained for a causal gamer or in fact anyone. The graphics are a bit shaky but its good and the sound is also great. Finally, the idea that i used the were good many times in this short review is that this game is great for a collection and it's re playable, but now anyone can get a new nfl game. But the
Main points; Buy this game for cost, add to a collection, achievements, re-playability .
Date published: 2012-04-01
Rated 4 out of
Great For The Year...It is a great game. I am really good at this because it is an 06. It has really easy and point-worthy achievements. It has great graphics for an 06. Buy it if you don't have enough cash maybe for a 2012. I personally enjoyed it a lot.
Date published: 2011-11-23
Rated 4 out of
Madden nfl 06I think madden nfl 06 is a good madden game. It only costs 99 cents. The graphics have been improved a lot. The gameplay is great. Things that I don't like about it are that there are not as many options and that you can't create a player or team.
Date published: 2011-07-04
Rated 4 out of
WAY BACK IN 06I wrote a review on civil war secret missions. But this game is excellent because of its game play is why its a 9 (almost 10). If you want yourself an easy 1000 gamer score this is your game. Plus the price is sick so 99 cents for easy achievements is totally worth it!
Date published: 2011-06-13
Rated 4 out of
good gamei love this game so bleeping much. one of my favorite games. if you love football ( i'm in the usa) youll love this game. it is strategic/action game