Please provide your address to verify you are within our delivery area.
In Just Cause, a tropical South American paradise is about to implode as numerous factions vie for power. Playing as Rico Rodriguez, an undercover operative working for a top US secret government agency, players are tasked with overthrowing the corrupt government of San Esperito.
Just Cause offers the freedom to tackle your assignments however the gamer wants: playing the island's factions against one another, inciting a rebellion among the masses and building alliances with rebel forces and drug cartels. Gamers will be able to perform amazing over-the-top stunts; jump from vehicle to vehicle, base jump, skydive, parasail and more. The island can be explored by land, sea and air, as gamers have at their disposal one of the most varied and exciting array of vehicles ever seen in a video game.
* Freeform game-play - approach missions in any way you like, or break off from the fight and enjoy exploring the islands.
* Over 250K acres of land to explore, the largest environment ever seen in a game!
* Over-the-top Stunts - jump from vehicle-to-vehicle, parasail, skydive and base-jump...
* Massive selection of vehicles - over 100 of the most varied, exciting array of land, sea and air vehicles ever seen in a video game.
* The Avalanche Engine(TM) - procedurally generated landscape delivers a huge, beautiful, detailed world while eliminating loading times.
* Wealth of missions - story missions, side-missions, bonus missions and many more; ensuring plenty of action spread throughout the islands.
* Support team - Sheldon and Kane, two CIA field operatives, will provide you with reconnaissance info, extraction and vehicle drops.
* Fly. The best way to explore San Esperito is by air!
More Like This
People Also Bought
Pre-Owned Gaming Guarantee
Guaranteed to work
May not include original box or manual
Pictured item may not represent condition received
7 day money back guarantee
Most purchases can be returned within 30 days for free in-store or online