This game plays on the XBOX ONE, but I didn't play it on that system. I played it on the 360. This game is incredible even as good as my favorite Survival Horror game "Resident Evil 4".
The only complaints are:
1. No radar. Enemies sneak behind you a lot and radar would have helped, but the game is not overly difficult.
2. Some of the zero gravity puzzles may turn off players. I found the puzzles to be the best part though.
3. You can carry 4 weapons at a time, but it takes up too much room in your inventory until you get armor that can hold more inventory around 5 hours in.
4. You may be tempted to back track and loot, but it's not necessary. I always wanted to hold more items, but it's survival horror you are not supposed to be armed to the teeth.
5. It doesn't always feel like survival horror because ammo is dropped everywhere and you can buy almost anything.
The story is great and I'd highly recommend "Dead Space" and "Dead Space 3" and "Dead Space Extraction". Can't wait to play it again on hard mode!
Length of ownership: 3 months
yes: I recommend this product