College Hoops 2K7, the #1 rated college basketball game four years running returns with over 325 NCAA Division 1 schools and the deepest legacy mode around, College Hoops 2K7 defines the college basketball experience.
More DetailsLess Details
• True College Atmosphere – The most immersive college game yet, College Hoops 2K7 puts the fans in the game and makes them a part of the team.
• No I in Team – Revamped defensive AI and defensive controls means that better teams come up with the big stops.
• Leadership Matters – Team chemistry will become an important factor in the game as teams with strong leadership tend to get the big upsets come tournament time.
• Post-Season NIT – Finding your team on the wrong side of the bubble come March? For the first time ever, the NIT comes to College Hoops, allowing your team to get that valuable post-season experience upon which to build a future national champion.
• More Customization – Make your own schools with customized uniforms and uniquely designed arenas. With an even more robust player creation system, you can bring your own NCAA team to life like never before.
• Upgraded Coach's Clipboard – The Coach's Clipboard feature will be updated in 2K7, making it even easier to control every aspect of the game.
• Improved Legacy Mode – Legacy mode gets a complete upgrade in College Hoops 2K7, with improvements in everything from scouting reports and recruiting to bracketology, NCAA record books and new broadcast shows like College Hoops Tonight.
College Hoops 2K7 is rated
4.6 out of
Rated 4 out of
great for the time!this game is good not great it has great graphics for a 2007 game. it has pros and cons but i will start with the pros:great sound and good graphics. definetly better than march madness 2007 or 2008 or even 2009 i will say this game is good if you want a close game of basketball. but now the cons: when you challenge the oppenents shot it does nothing the only way that you can contest a shot is if you block the shot itself. now i dont want to give away the whole thing so i will leave it with one more thing. all in all this is a good game so if youre looking a good cheap basketball game this is the one for you.
Date published: 2010-11-16
Rated 5 out of
d man 43 from
Buy college hoops 2k7I was at gamestop and I wanted a good college basketball game and I ran across this game and it caught my eye the graphics looked great so I bought it. Then I went home and I played it on SD and the graphics were still very good. Also the crowd is cool because when you are the home team and you take a three the fans say three it sounds like if you were at a real game. Another good thing about this game is before the game your team does warmups like the layup drills which is fun to do. Now the bad part about this game is the announcers are bad they sound like nails on a chalk board and the stuff they say is strange like when you steal the ball one of them say "that steal was like taking candy from a baby". But there is a lot more positives to this game than negatives. So I think this is a good game to buy.
Date published: 2009-07-31
Rated 5 out of
A must buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ok, so i just bought this game for my 360, the controls may take a little getting used to if you want to use shot stick and dunk stick, but otherwise the controls are just as basic as any other basketball game you would play with a few extra things added on. The graphics are amazing if you play in High Definition, otherwise they are so-so on your standard definition tvs. It is many time better than it's counterpart ncaa march madness 07 which also costs more, so I say, "Save your money and buy 2k." The game play is smooth and is fun to play with a friend because after about two times of playing it will become a good game and not such a blow out. The sound in this game is amazing too. When it hits the rim it makes a sound I love to hear, and march madness is still in the dark ages on the sounds.