Product Replacement Plan
- On the Fly Swappable Characters: Use Wreck-It Ralph's brawn to destroy obstacles or Fix-It-Felix's magical hammer to repair them!
- Unique Environments: Venture through four distinct backdrops based on the featured film; from Sugar Rush to Hero's Duty, every world is unique but equally action-packed and fun!
- Bragging Rights: Find and accumulate collectibles like Hero Medals and Easter Eggs that you can display in your trophy collection!
- Fun That Never Ends: Beat the game? No problem! Play it again and discover more challenging levels under a new set of rules!
- Bonus Mode: Play the never-before-seen 8 bit Fix-It-Felix Jr. arcade game that provided inspiration for the entire movie!
Help Ralph earn the wreck0ognition he deserves before it's game over!The film may be over, but the fun's just begun! A new army of Cy-bugs threatens Mr. Litwak's arcade and it's up to Ralph to prove that there's more to him than his bad guy reputation suggests. Team up with the misunderstood Ralph and perpetual “good guy” Felix as they set out on a wild, game-hopping journey to restore peace and destroy the evil insect race that threatens their home.
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
This game should have been great. Ironically its about video games and technology changing in our society. Well its badly put together. Its a platformer but its not like a platformer you'd get like popular Mario games or Sonic games. You don't get the awesome shooting you would find in Hero's Duty. No. You get a very dull constructed platformer that was poorly made. The graphics are on the Wii so you cannot attack it at full. The sound effects are fun. It uses voice acting from the movie so that is a plus and uses retro sounds and that makes it cute and fun but what destroys it is the gameplay. Ralph will smash things and Felix is mostly used for jumping. Its a shame but that's what you get for a film turned into game. If Disney did not restrict the game and gave developers more free space, I am sure it could have been better. Probably not a 9/10 but a fair 7/10 game. But this is just upsetting to see.
- Lasting Appeal
My son love this game I played with him it was really fun
Wreck it Ralph is like my favorite movie, so I had high expectations when renting the game. Thank god I only rented it. The gameplay is EXTREMELY repetitive and boring. The controls are very clunky. The graphics are horrible, and the story is nothing. This is the worst game I have ever played.
- Lasting Appeal
My kids really enjoy the game... it is just like the movie..
The game takes place after the movie but had a similar plot. Great puzzle dose scroller game. No nunchuck needed!