PowerA Wireless controllers free you from being tethered to the console and provide a tangle free gaming experience. Our design is built for comfort during extended gaming sessions using high quality materials. Enjoy up to 30 hours of gameplay with new alkaline batteries (other variables affect play-time).
Advanced Gaming Buttons
Gain a competitive advantage in your favorite game by mapping additional actions to 2 buttons on the back of the controller. There is no app or dashboard interaction required. Simply hold the program button for 2 seconds (1) followed by the button you wish to map (2), then select either AGR or AGL (3) to complete the process for quick on-the-fly button mapping.
PowerA Quality Promise
At PowerA, our controllers are designed by passionate gamers. Our team has over two decades of experience in the gaming industry designing across all platforms. For the price, you'll be amazed at the features and quality built into this controller. Backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
Official Licensed Product
This PowerA Enhanced Wireless Controller is officially licensed for Nintendo Switch. Always look for this seal when buying video game accessories as assurance that the product has gone thru Nintendo's rigorous testing and evaluation process. Products that do not carry this seal may not work at all with your Nintendo system or may have compatibility issues with certain games.
Gaming is better together
Nintendo Switch allows up to 8 controller connections in docked mode, or you can link up to 8 systems together to play in tabletop mode. Compared to Joy-Con controllers, Enhanced Wireless Controllers offer improved accuracy and comfort plus larger buttons. Now that you have a more affordable wireless option available in a variety of colors and designs, pick up one or more, gather your friends, and share the fun.
- Bluetooth Wireless freedom
- Motion controls included for intuitive game interactions
- Features Advanced Gaming Buttons for on the fly button mapping
- Ergonomic design for comfort during extended gaming sessions
- Switch System buttons (+, -, Home, Capture)
- Left/Right shoulder buttons and triggers (L/R/ZL/ZR)
- Two Precision tuned analog sticks
- 8-way plus-shaped metallic color D-pad
- Nintendo ABXY button layout (larger than Joy-Con)
- LEDs for power, button mapping, player number and low battery warning
- Includes two AA batteries for up to 30 hours of gameplay
- Official licensed product with 2-year limited warranty – Register at PowerA.com
* Can be used when Nintendo Switch is docked or undocked. Does not support HD rumble, IR, or Amiibo NFC