Play online compatible GameCube games with all your friends using the Gamecube Broadband Adpater. This Broadband Adapter is easy to hook up and opens a whole new world of gaming. Are you ready for online play?
More DetailsLess Details
Before you buy a Nintendo GameCube Broadband Adapter, you will need to know what you get when you purchase the adapter, any additional products you will need to purchase to play games online, and any limitations of the adapter or the software. We have provided the details below.
What you get when you buy a Broadband Adapter:
One Nintendo GameCube Broadband Adapter Instruction and precautions manuals What you will need to know before you buy:
In order to play games online with the Broadband Adapter, you will need an ethernet cable with an RJ45 connector (shown below). You will likely already have this cable in your existing DSL or cable modem connection to your PC. If you do, you will need to remove this cable from the back of your PC and plug it into the Broadband Adapter to play Nintendo GameCube games online. However, some DSL or cable modems do not use an ethernet cable, and instead use a USB connector (shown below). The Nintendo GameCube Broadband Adapter is not compatible with USB connectors. If your DSL or cable modem uses a USB connector, you have the following options:
1. Check the back of your DSL or cable modem to see if it has another outlet called an ethernet out. It will look like a larger version of a phone jack. If you have an ethernet out, you can purchase an ethernet cable with an RJ45 connector and connect it to your Nintendo Broadband adapter.
2. If your DSL or cable modem does not have an ethernet out, check with your internet provider to see if a different modem is available that uses the ethernet out.
3. Consider using the dial up modem adapter available for Nintendo GameCube.
* You will need a broadband modem near where you will be playing your Nintendo GameCube. If it is in another room, you will need to purchase a longer ethernet cable. Games that are programmed for online gaming are designed to access the gaming site only.
* You will not be able to use these games or the Nintendo GameCube Broadband Adapter to surf the internet.
* Not all games have online capabilities. The accessories window on the back of the packaging will be clearly marked if a game is compatible with the Broadband Adapter.
Gamecube Broadband Adapter is rated
4.0 out of
Rated 4 out of
Simply very useful in every way for a certain gameEb games you should buy or get more of the broadband adapters for the gamecube because everyone still wants them. And they are still pretty well so people would appreciate if you sold them cheap and just kept them coming.