Lead your motorcycle gang on an epic journey across the country in this driving combat adventure.
Earn money by completing races, assassinations, robberies, and other challenges in your path. As you collect loot, you'll upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
- One Life To Live: Driving a motorcycle at 100 mph while trying to hit someone with a pipe is dangerous, and death can come quickly. There are no extra lives nor continues. Fortunately, every time you die, all the experience you've collected can be used to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
- In the multiplayer mode, you can work with your friends or fight against them. It's up to you.
- A Truly Epic Quest: Road Redemption takes place in a post-apocalyptic America, ruled by a brutal dictator. Without telling anyone, your gang leader has decided to head to the capital on a desperate assassination attempt. When the government catches him, the consequences for your gang, and everyone you know and love, will be devastating.
It's up to you and your fellow gang members to race across hundreds of miles of dangerous highways in order to track down your derelict leader before the government does. What you do next is up to you. Do you try to stop him in order to protect your family and friends from punishment, or do you join him in a risky attempt at ending the oppression once and for all?
Road Redemption is an action racing game where you lead your motorcycle gang on an epic journey of pursuit, blood, and speed. Through your travels, you will upgrade your character, bike, and weapons by completing races, assassinations, robberies, and more.
You’ll need to use kicks, grabs, counters, and other moves to stay alive. Death is a constant companion on the roads of the wasteland, but it is not an end if you are killed, you keep everything you’ve earned so you can get back in the race.
Through local and online multiplayer, you can work together with your friends or grind them into road dust beneath your tires. You can play multiplayer online for up to 10 players or through 2-4 player splitscreen.
- Single Player Campaign with full 2-4-player splitscreen (2-4 Player splitscreen co-op on PS4/Xbox One and 2 Player splitscreen co-op on Switch) and up to 10 players online co-op.
- Massive, expandable skill tree. Rack in the loot to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
- A deep motorcycle fighting system with grabs, kicks, counters, critical strikes, and more.
- Tons of brutal weapons.