Players who purchase the NASCAR 21: Ignition Champions Edition will receive exclusive availability to unlock Bill Elliott as a playable character, his paint schemes, in-game career boost and the season pass, which will include all three DLC packs. The season pass will release additional paint schemes and three other NASCAR legend drivers.
NASCAR 21: Ignition redefines the official video game of the world’s most popular stock car racing series. With incredible graphics and immersive gameplay, NASCAR 21: Ignition brings a whole new level of authenticity and atmosphere to the NASCAR Cup Series. Complete with official drivers, teams and tracks from the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series season, the authentic presentation, including broadcast quality pre-race build up and post-race replays, takes you as close to the real thing as you can get.
The handling of the car is a direct representation of how it feels to drive one of these incredible machines, complete with updated track-specific aero/horsepower packages that represent the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series schedule. This puts you in the heat of the action as the green flag drops, while a full suite of driver assists make the game accessible to new racers.
Either dive straight into the action with Race Now, playing as your favorite official driver from the NASCAR Cup Series, or take on the immersive and engaging career mode as you build your reputation in the sport and battle your way toward the championship.
A brand-new Paint Booth offers an unrivalled level of customization allowing you to create your own NASCAR Cup Series paint scheme complete with your own iconic race number. Supporting online multiplayer races, you are never far from a race whether that is in a party with your friends or racing with other players from around the world.
- Enhanced Graphics – Utilizing the Unreal Engine, NASCAR 21: Ignition allows players to experience thrill and atmosphere of the NASCAR Cup Series.
- Pre-Session Cut Scenes – NASCAR 21: Ignition allows the player to feel like they are in the NASCAR Cup Series garage area and on pit road before each session. With voiceover from the Motor Racing Network
- Paint Booth – An all-new paint booth allows players to create their own paint scheme and number, featuring more customization and allowing for more creativity.
- Datapad – This tablet is your menu at the racetrack. Depending on the session you’ll get to see what the other drivers are doing out on track, dial in your setup or tweak your options.
- Crew Chief – Interact with your crew chief when you want to head out to track.
- Replays – Relive the action from the race by watching the TV style replays. Choose between trackside, on-car or aerial cameras.
- Victory Lane – Celebrate your victories with your crew in the victory lane sequence. Showcasing the high fidelity scanned NASCAR Cup Series drivers and accurately modelled event trophies.
- Pit Stops – Choose your pit options and strategy at any time while you are out on track.