Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut - PlayStation 5
Product Replacement Plan
- In War-Torn Tsushima, Ancient Beauty Endures: In this open-world action adventure, you'll roam vast countrysides and expansive terrain to encounter rich characters, discover ancient landmarks, and uncover the hidden beauty of Tsushima.
- The Rise of the Ghost: In his quest to reclaim Tsushima, Jin must seek support from old friends and new unlikely allies. He must break away from tradition, become a new kind of warrior, and protect what's left of his home at all costs.
- Mud, Blood, and Steel: Challenge opponents with your katana for an immersive samurai combat experience, master the bow to eliminate distant threats, and develop stealth tactics to disorient and ambush enemies with surprise attacks.
In the late 13th century, the Mongol empire has laid waste to entire nations along their campaign to conquer the east. As the island burns, samurai warrior Jin Sakai stands as one of the last surviving members of his clan. He will do whatever it takes to protect his people and reclaim his home. Uncover the hidden words of Tsushima in an open-world action adventure in Ghost of Tsushima on PS5. Challenge opponents with your katana, master the art of archery, and develop stealth tactics.
Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut includes:
- Full game.
- Iki Island expansion: New story, mini-games, enemy types and more.*
- Legends online co-op mode.**
- Digital mini art book by Dark Horse.
- Director's commentary: The creative team sits down with a renowned Japanese historian to look at the world of Ghost of Tsushima and how it compares to the real-life events that inspired it.
- One Technique Point.*
- Charm of Hachiman's Favour.*
- Hero of Tsushima Skin Set: Golden Mask, Sword Kit, Horse, Saddle.*
If you already own a PS4 version of Ghost of Tsushima, you can get the PS4 Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT for a discounted price and you do not need to purchase this product.
*Unlock in-game items via story progression.
**PlayStation®Plus membership required for online multiplayer. PlayStation Plus membership is subject to a recurring subscription fee taken automatically until cancellation. Age restrictions apply. Full terms: play.st/PSPlusTerms.
*** PlayStation Plus membership required for online multiplayer. PlayStation Plus membership is subject to a recurring subscription fee taken automatically until cancellation. Age restrictions apply. Full terms: play.st/PSPlusTerms.
PS5 Specific Features:
- Dynamic 4K resolution targeting 60fps – experience Ghost of Tsushima like never before with new 4K resolution options and improved frame rates (requires a compatible 4K TV or display).
- Fast loading – take advantage of near-instant load times with the PlayStation®5 console's ultra-high-speed SSD.
- Japanese lip sync – enjoy a more authentic experience with lip sync for Japanese voiceover, made possible by the PS5™ console's ability to render cinematics in real time.
- Haptic feedback – master your blade through the DualSense™ wireless controller's immersive haptic feedback.
- Adaptive triggers – enhance your accuracy with a bow with the DualSense wireless controller's adaptive trigger resistance.
- 3D Audio – heighten your awareness by hearing dangers from all around you in 3D spatial audio when you use stereo headphones (analogue or USB).
|Developer Name||Sucker Punch|
|Developer Name||Sucker Punch|
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
Amazing story and gameplay, it also has a 3D experience for the Sony Pulse headphones and I love it
We're so happy to hear you're enjoying this awesome game! Thanks so much for sharing your honest review.
Love this game, love the graphics on the ps5 it’s breathtaking.
Truly gorgeous! Glad to hear you enjoyed it and thanks for your review!
This game has gorgeous graphics and the fighting flows nicely. The storyline is fantastic as well. One of the best games ever.
We are excited that Ghost of Tsushima was a masterpiece for you. We appreciate your review.
I regret holding off from playing this until now. The story had me so immersed that i caught myself smiling from many magical moments of the game despite being a dark and gritty story.
We're so happy to see you were finally able to get the magical experience! Thank you so much for your review.
Pretty good gameplay, gorgeous visuals, great acting. If you’ve ever enjoyed the kind of more modern open world where there’s many, many things to do, best known as the “Ubisoft open world”, this game is a must buy. I’m not that big a fan of those kinds of open worlds, but I know many are. Personally I grew mildly bored or intimidated by the immense amount of things to do, some of which were, let’s be honest, pointless. The main content in this game, however, is incredible. Makes me wonder why it has to be an open world then though
As the island burns, samurai warrior Jin Sakai stands as one of the last surviving members of his clan. He will do whatever it takes to protect his people and reclaim his home! Game on!