GameStop brings you Crusader Kings 3 on PS5! Ensure the success of your royal house as you conquer enemies on the battlefield using strategy and intel in this RPG, strategy video game.
Lead a medieval dynasty through the generations, as history swirls around you. Rule a small realm or a major empire, encountering a dazzling number of characters with unique personalities and priorities in this award-winning strategy game from Paradox Interactive.
Finally, on console, you can live the life of a medieval ruler in Paradox Development Studio’s award-winning strategy role-playing game, Crusader Kings 3! Assume the leadership of a medieval noble family, increasing its power and reputation through the generations. As one ruler dies, they are replaced by an heir who may have very different abilities or interests, forcing you to adjust your long-term plans.
Play a master of the battlefield, conquering your enemies, or play a subtle seeker of secrets, using plots and poison to advance your agenda - all in the same game. Arrange marriages, champion the faith, and establish new empires in this modern classic - unlike any other strategy game you’ve ever played on console.
- Choose a royal or noble house from a number of realms on a map that stretches from Iceland to India, from the Arctic Circle to Central Africa.
- Guide a dynasty through the centuries, ensuring the security and power of each new generation. Gather new lands and titles to cement your legacy.
- Be a pious king to bring the religious powers to your side, or strike out on your own, designing your own splinter religion and earning everlasting fame or eternal damnation.
- Knights, peasant revolts, pilgrimages, Viking raiders... experience the drama and pageantry of the Middle Ages!
- Adopt one of five different lifestyles, perfecting your skills in military strategy or kingdom management.
- Acquire character traits that will guide your actions but beware if you act against your nature! The stress from denying your truest self could bring a new host of troubles!
- Choose appropriate guardians for your heirs, or train them yourself. But what do you do if the legal heir is not quite up to the job?
- Violent characters may develop a fearsome reputation, cowering your timid subjects into obedience with the dread you inspire.
- Recruit men-at-arms’ units and powerful knights to supplement your royal levies.
- Research new technologies to increase the wealth and military might of your realm.
- Hire mercenaries and Holy Orders for your major wars.
- Supplement your income with ransomed prisoners or raiding parties on neighboring realms.
- Use your spymaster to discover plots against your dynasty and your rule.
- Recruit agents to assist your schemes to undermine or murder anyone who stands between you and power.
- Seduce other characters for love or political power.
- Gather information for blackmailing purposes or call in favors whenever your plans need an extra bit of influence.