Free shipping on orders over $49
Get Cash Today for your
Phones, Electronics & Games
GameStop

Trials Fusion - PlayStation 4

Ubisoft
rated 3.8 out of 5
Get a $10 Reward When You Go Pro
Platform:
Condition:

Product Replacement Plan

Trials Fusion - PlayStation 4

Product Description

Take on an unlimited array of platform-racing challenges in the unreal world of Trials Fusion.

Best-In-Class Platform-Racing

Rock-solid motocross physics and reality-bending course designs come together for an over-the-top racing experience that no other game can provide. Show your fearless side with the brand new FMX tricks system, and choose your path towards victory on branching courses. The finish line is the ultimate goal, but the challenge is everything before it.

Ubiqitous Competition

Whether you're racing alone, with friends, or in a worldwide tournament, competition is all around you. Its variety and depth will offer limitless ways to scratch your competitive itch, and the opportunities keep coming. With ongoing support for special tournaments and events, team racing, and much more coming ahead, your competition days will never be done.

Vibrant User-Generated Content Community

Immerse yourself in a boundless Trials experience with custom track designs made possible by the in-game Editor Mode. With a user-generated content community that boasts some of the most creative and skilled track creators in the world, Trials Fusion offers new track after new track and opens the door to a world of possibilities only the crazy minds of Trials fans can bring together.

Product Specifications

Product Specifications
Product ID932027
Is Preorder?No
Only at GameStopNo
Brand NameUbisoft
Developer NameUbiSoft
FranchiseTrials

Dates

Product Specifications
Is Preorder?No

General

Product Specifications
Only at GameStopNo

Fandom

Product Specifications
Brand NameUbisoft
Developer NameUbiSoft
FranchiseTrials

Ratings & Reviews

3.8
rated 3.8 out of 5
70 product ratings
27 5 stars reviews
27 4 stars reviews
4 3 stars reviews
0 2 stars reviews
12 1 stars reviews
Graphics
4.6/5.0
Gameplay
4.4/5.0
Lasting Appeal
4.1/5.0

Bought this product?

Share your thought with the community

Top Customer Reviews

Do not buy
rated 1.0 out of 5
Player10101
Verified Purchaser
3 years ago

Fun game but you can only play a few levels then you have to pay to unlock more. I paid for the game and can only play 10%. I shouldn't have to pay more to unlock the other 90% of it.

Was this review helpful?
Very Good Game So Enjoyable
rated 4.0 out of 5
Johnjohn22
8 years ago

I love getting list in playing trials fusion. It fits so well into the ps4 and the sound is fantastic. I have surprisingly found myself playing this game so often. For $40 it is a must buy.

  • Sound
    5.0 / 5.0
  • Gameplay
    4.0 / 5.0
  • Lasting Appeal
    4.0 / 5.0
  • Graphics
    4.0 / 5.0
Was this review helpful?
fun all the time
rated 4.0 out of 5
boss0408
8 years ago

it always has some thing new for you to do. people are always making maps and you can make maps to if that`s you`re thing.

  • Sound
    5.0 / 5.0
  • Gameplay
    4.0 / 5.0
  • Lasting Appeal
    4.0 / 5.0
  • Graphics
    4.0 / 5.0
Was this review helpful?
Fun in a weird way
rated 4.0 out of 5
DarkKnight77
7 years ago

This is a game that one would play simply to blow time. It has an arcade feel to it. You simply ride on various weird tracks. Fun to play if had serious time to blow.

  • Sound
    4.0 / 5.0
  • Gameplay
    4.0 / 5.0
  • Lasting Appeal
    3.0 / 5.0
  • Graphics
    5.0 / 5.0
Was this review helpful?
Sale out....
rated 1.0 out of 5
XxxxKISSxxxX
7 years ago

I love Trials, have all 3, unlocked all awards, etc. But I have to say I wish I would have saved my money on this version of it. There was nothing in this version that impressed me. Felt like they are turning into a COD, Madden franchise and just popping games out now. I still find myself playing the original Trials HD and Trials Evolution over this version. Save a couple bucks and get Trials Evolution!!! You will be much happier!

  • Sound
    5.0 / 5.0
  • Gameplay
    5.0 / 5.0
  • Lasting Appeal
    5.0 / 5.0
  • Graphics
    5.0 / 5.0
Was this review helpful?
See All Customer Reviews

Questions & Answers

1 customer question
Have a question?Ask your question to our community.
Top Questions
Q:
Can I buy this with my trade credit card?
Boy34 years ago
A:
Depends on how much is on it. But you could also take some money off using a trade credit card
martybro14 years ago
Was this answer helpful?
See All Customer Questions & Answers