Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - PlayStation 4
Product Replacement Plan
- THE POWER OF FOX ENGINE - Ground Zeroes showcases Kojima Productions' stunning FOX Engine, a true next-generation game engine which revolutionizes the Metal Gear Solid experience.
- INTRODUCTION TO OPEN WORLD DESIGN - The first Metal Gear Solid title to offer open world gameplay. Ground Zeroes offers total freedom of play: how missions are undertaken is entirely down to the user.
- UNRESTRICTED STEALTH - Imagine classic Metal Gear gameplay but with no restrictions or boundaries. Players use intelligence and cerebral strategy to sneak their way through entire missions, or go in all guns blazing. Each will have different effects on game consequences and advancement.
- MULTIPLE MISSIONS AND TASKS - Ground Zeroes boasts a central story mode and Side-Ops missions ranging from tactical action, aerial assaults and covert missions that will be sure to surprise.
- REDESIGNED INTERFACE - Ground Zeroes users will benefit from a clean in-game HUD that shows the minimal amount of on-screen data to give a more intense gaming experience.
MGSV: GZ gives core fans the opportunity to get a taste of the world-class production's unparalleled visual presentation and gameplay before the release of the main game. It also provides an opportunity for gamers who have never played a Kojima Productions game, and veterans alike, to gain familiarity with the radical new game design and unparalleled style of presentation.The critically acclaimed Metal Gear Solid franchise has entertained fans for decades and revolutionized the gaming industry. Kojima Productions once again raises the bar with the FOX Engine offering incredible graphic fidelity and the introduction of open world game design in the Metal Gear Solid universe. This is the experience that core gamers have been waiting for.
|Only at GameStop||No|
|Only at GameStop||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
Great storyline awesome graphics. Storylines are kinda of weird.
Just started this game and so far it's pretty good!
Most people think of this as an 'expensive demo' when it should be thought of as the equivalent of The Tanker chapter from MGS2, but on a separate disc
Adds little to the story and is extremely repetitive.
Done with it in little over an hour. So short its ridiculous. Fun while it lasted though. Runs great, looks great, very fun. Should have been $15 as digital download. Really just shouldn't have been released and just spend how ever much time was put into this into phantom pain... Don't buy it unless you don't care about wasting money...
- Lasting Appeal