Dive headfirst into a dystopian world devoid of society, law, and order. RAGE 2 brings together two studio powerhouses - Avalanche Studios, masters of open world insanity, and id Software, the creators of the first-person shooter - to deliver a carnival of carnage where you can go anywhere, shoot anything, and explode everything.
An asteroid has annihilated 80% of the earth's population, and humanity's numbers are dwindling. Ruthless and bloodthirsty gangs roam the open roads and the tyrannical Authority seek to rule with an iron fist. As Walker, the last Ranger of the wasteland and a threat to their power, you have been robbed of your home and left for dead. Now you'll have to rage for justice and freedom. With ludicrous vehicle combat, super-powered first-person mayhem, and an open world full of emergent madness, you will tear across an unforgiving wasteland battling sadistic gangs to find the tools and tech needed to crush the oppressive rule of The Authority once and for all.
Rise of The Ghosts expansion is out now! The Ghosts may have just been a wasteland folktale, but not anymore. They’re real and so are their plans for domination. Armed with nanotrite abilities and led by the fearsome Iris, the Ghosts are dangerous enemies. Navigate the Overgrown City, a huge new region, and put a stop to their uprising.
The Rise of the Ghosts Expansion includes:
- New story
- New enemy faction – Ghosts
- New region to explore – Overgrown City
- New weapon – Feltrite Laser Launcher
- New Ability – Void
- New Vehicle – Ghost Motorcycle
It talks! It sings! It mounts on your wall! Every good mutie hunter keeps trophies, and with the RAGE 2 Collector's Edition, you can get your very own mutant head. Pre-order the Collector's Edition to receive the Ruckus the Crusher Talking Head along with the standard game, exclusive Poster, Steelbook featuring in-game graffiti, and a bevy of digital content.
- RAGE 2 Game
- Ruckus the Crusher Talking Head: Everyone's favorite mutant is ready to become the new conversation piece in your household. (Seriously, we dare your guests to NOT bring up the mutant head on the wall.) This extremely limited edition mountable head features a motion sensor that lets it talk and sing for hours! Ruckus the Crusher Head is approximately 12 inches x 7 inches x 5 inches.
- Collector's Edition Poster: A collector's poster to adorn your underground bunker, criminal hideout or dorm room.
- Steelbook: A snazzy steel case featuring the Goon Squad's finest artwork.
- Rise of the Ghosts Expansion: An exciting campaign expansion to RAGE 2! Will be available by Summer 2019!
- BFG – Get your hands on DOOM's big, friendly superweapon and eviscerate everything in your way in a flash of energy – Marine-tested, Ranger-approved!
- Cult of the Death God Mission – A wild ride sends Walker after a cult of crazed mutants who seemingly worship the image of Nicholas Raine - the hero of the original RAGE. Survive the sewers and fight through hordes of mutants, including the massive and monstrous Abadon Warlock.
- Mutant Monster Truck Skin – Run over enemies in style with this exclusive vehicle skin. The truck is self-cleaning, so don't worry about those pesky blood stains messing up the pearl coating.
- Wasteland Wizard Cheat Codes – You've been granted mighty new powers by the reclusive wasteland wizard! Utilize this collection of exclusive “cheat codes” to rule the wasteland.
- Progress Booster – Kick into Overdrive! Get more bang for your bang with this wasteland Progress Booster.
- Nicholas Raine Armor and Settler Pistol – Slip into Raine's legendary Arkist armor and relive the classics with his powerful Settler Pistol.
- Battle Standard – Strike fear into the hearts of your enemies as you race into combat with this imposing banner streaming from your vehicle.
Actual product(s) may vary from image
RAGE 2: TerrorMania has been unleashed! In the second expansion you’ll explore the twisted and cursed alternate reality of the wasteland, the Deadlands.
- New Location: The Deadlands – Explore an alternate reality version of the wasteland. Once you complete the DLC story, you’ll be able to return to each location in the Deadlands and experience them again.
- New Enemy: Army of the Dead – Face off against the undead versions of familiar factions like the Goon Squad, Immortal Shrouded, River Hogs and Abadon Muties.
- New Weapon: Sword of Transitus – The Wasteland Wizard goes on and on about how the Sword of Transitus is an ancient relic of unspeakable power, capable of unlocking pathways between worlds… but it’s totally also a really cool sword you can stab people with, and that’s way more important. Charge up the Sword of Transitus to unleash an arc of devastating force.