Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim and Fallout 4, welcome you to Fallout 76, the online prequel where every surviving human is a real person. Work together, or not, to survive. Under the threat of nuclear annihilation, you'll experience the largest, most dynamic world ever created in the legendary Fallout universe.
Reclamation Day, 2102. Twenty-five years after the bombs fall, you and your fellow Vault Dwellers—chosen from the nation's best and brightest – emerge into post-nuclear America. Play solo or join together as you explore, quest, build, and triumph against the wasteland's greatest threats.
Celebrate 300 years of freedom with the all-new Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition, commemorating the opening of Vault 76. Our good friends at Vault-Tec have pulled double shifts, working around the clock to assemble this one-of-a kind compilation…for you! Be the talk of the town when you emerge from Vault 76 fully prepared and patriotically styled in the new American frontier!
In addition to the highly anticipated game, the Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition includes bonus in-game items:
- Tricentennial Power Armor Customization for the T-51, T-45, T-60, and X-01 Power Armors
- Tricentennial Weapon Customization for the 10MM Pistol, Hatchet, and Laser Rifle
- Spectacularly Handsome Vault Boy Mascot Head
- Patriotic Uncle Sam Outfit
- Celebratory Vault Boy Saluting Emote
- First-Class Tricentennial Workshop Posters
- Tricentennial Commemorative Photo Frame
- B.E.T.A. (Break-It Early Test Application) Access! Be one of the first to emerge! Pre-order and get access to the Fallout 76 B.E.T.A.
INTERNET CONNECTION AND PLAYSTATION PLUS SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED, SOLD SEPARATELY. Contains In-Game Purchases.
The wait is almost over. Soon new faces will flow into the wilds of West Virginia and it will be up to you to welcome them with open arms (or loaded weapons). We are excited to share that Fallout 76 owners will be able to experience the Wastelanders expansion for free on April 7 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC through Bethesda.net. Fallout 76 will also be coming to Steam on April 7, and Wastelanders will be available to anyone who purchases the standard or deluxe editions of the game. In addition to introducing fully voiced NPCs to the world of Fallout 76, Wastelanders brings a brand-new main questline, new locations, new enemies, new weapons, a new reputation system and much more. Get ready for Wastelanders with a new trailer and learn more about how you’ll be able to play it on April 7.
- HOW TO PLAY WASTELANDERS: Current Fallout 76 owners will not need to purchase any additional content in order to play Wastelanders when it launches. This expansion is completely free for Fallout 76 owners. For those who want more, we’re also offering for purchase two Faction-themed content bundles, as well as a combination bundle, which will give players access to exclusive cosmetic and C.A.M.P. items.
The following bundles will be available for purchase by Fallout 76 owners:
- Raider Content Bundle:
- Mine Car Planter – A small planter for your crops when no dirt is available (buildable in your C.A.M.P.)
- Raider C.A.M.P. – Change the look of your Vault-Tec C.A.M.P. deployable to give it a Raider edge
- Raider Stash Box – Raider-themed Stash box for your C.A.M.P.
- Raider Faction Flag – New flag for your C.A.M.P. that show off your allegiance to Crater
- Raider Pathfinder Outfit – Look like another resident of Crater with this outfit (includes mask and bandana)
- Raider Conquest Loot Bag – Raider-style Loot bag, complete with skull
- Raider Pillager Backpack – A Raider-style backpack
- Raider Marauder Power Armor Skin – Unique appearance for your Power Armor based on the Crater Raiders
- Settler Content Bundle:
- Garden Truckbed Trailer – A small planter for your crops when no dirt is available (buildable in your C.A.M.P.)
- Settler C.A.M.P. – Change the look of your Vault-Tec C.A.M.P. deployable to give it a Settler appearance
- Settler Stash Box – Settler-themed Stash box for your C.A.M.P.
- Settler Faction Flag – New flag for your C.A.M.P. that show off your allegiance to Foundation
- Settler Mechanic Outfit – Look like another resident of Foundation with this outfit (includes hat)
- Settler Traveler Loot Bag – Settler-style Loot bag that looks like a travel case
- Settler Relief Backpack – A Settler-style backpack
- Settler Vigilante Power Armor Skin – Unique appearance based on the Foundation Settlers
- Raider and Settler Content Bundle:
- Includes both sets of the items listed above
- For those who haven’t jumped into Fallout 76 yet, you can pick up either the Fallout 76: Wastelanders edition of the game, which includes the base game content and the Wastelanders expansion, or the Fallout 76: Wastelanders Deluxe Edition, which includes the full game and all content from the Raider and Settler Content Bundle detailed above.
Starting with the launch of Wastelanders, we will begin phasing out the Tricentennial Edition of Fallout 76, though players will still be able to purchase the individual items in the Tricentennial Pack on an ongoing basis.
FALLOUT 76 & WASTELANDERS ARE COMING TO STEAM:
When Wastelanders launches on April 7, Fallout 76 will also make its way onto Steam. Both the Fallout 76: Wastelanders version and the Fallout 76: Wastelanders Deluxe Edition will be available for purchase in the Steam store. You’ll also be able to pick up Atoms, a Fallout 1st membership, the Tricentennial Pack, and the Raider and Settler Content Bundle through Steam.
If you already have Fallout 76 on Bethesda.net, you will not be able to transfer your Atoms or Fallout 1st membership balance between Bethesda.net and Steam. Additionally, Atoms you earn are specific to one or the other platform. However, items you have purchased through the Atomic Shop will be shared across both platforms – Bethesda.net and Steam.