Four friends get together for a party while the parents are away, but somebody ... or something, is about to crash the party. In four-player melee action, you will fight off the monster invasion in this top-down action/shooting game. Customize and build your own weapons by grabbing parts from the house and town to create more powerful attack tools, and find rare parts to build some ultimate weapons. Jack abandoned vehicles and deck them out with weapons to ride through the terrain and take out creatures. Visit five locations, including the suburban town, the high school, and the Shopping Maul. The use of the Ageia NovodeX Physics platform allows you to interact with the environments physics to give yourself an advantage, such as creating barrides or throwing large objects, while the visual system uses the advanced Unreal 3 Engine.
* 4 player co-op or 16 player capture the flag mode
* Use the environment: dynamic objects, destroyable architecture, and devious physical traps can all be manipulated to your advantage.
* Intense top down shooter combat with a wide array of over 40 unique monsters
* Drivable vehicles for 1-4 players. Including: Go-Kart; Hovercraft; Mechwalker; UFO and more! They can be acquired for bonus use during regular missions, and certain missions focus exclusively on vehicular combat.
* 5 unique environments with 6 gigantic levels each: Suburban Nightmare; High School Hell; The Shopping Mall; Cemetary Scary; and the Dark Castle.
This isn't game for anyone looking for a serious game. Seriously if you punch the wall when something doesn't go yur way this isn't for you. This is a game for people who are just there to have a good time. You can make crazy weapons and just go all out smashing the living dead with regular house hold items
game is no challenge kind of be a good kids game ages 6- and up it took me 2 days of not turning it off to beat it you can not save you can not die they is mini games to complete but that is the only good replay value the game has the game does have good graphic on some of the mini games my hd tv looked smooth on some of the mini games but it is not the greatest it would be better for little kids