Aqua Moto Racing Utopia - Nintendo Switch
Product Replacement Plan
- THE PERFECT GAME FOR NINTENDO SWITCH™ AND NINTENDO FANS:multiplayer, arcade, content-rich, fun
- LITTLE COMPETITION IN THE RACING / SPORT SEGMENT; NINTENDOSWITCH™ PLAYERS ARE DEMANDING NEW GAMES
- 7 GAME MODES: Championship, Freestyle Championship, Custom Race,Freestyle, Time Trial, Leisure, Party Games.
- 10 EXOTIC ENVIRONMENTS based on real places: the Amazon, Greece, amangrove swamp, the tropics, the Mediterranean coast, an Atlantic port, etc.
- 50 RACES IN 12 CHAMPIONSHIPS, in the runabout, ski and freestyledivisions - jump to the top spot on the podium.
- 44 STAND-UP AND SIT-DOWN JET SKIS to unlock by winning competitions.
- 28 STUNTS to perfect.
- SPLIT-SCREEN MULTIPLAYER, for even more fun when you play with 3 ofyour friends.
Fun, competitive, online, and split-screen multiplayer: Aqua Moto Racing Utopia is perfect for Nintendo Switch™. Enjoy the thrills of jet-skiing on dozens of courses, performing tricks and stunts on your own or with friends. With lots of achievements and content to unlock, the game guarantees hours of fun with a very high replay value.
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
It is a great game for those looking for a fast pace and exciting game. But when I say exciting I mean to the point you will need medication to calm your nerves because you can never control your craft well enough to play. It is insane to create such a game with environments and crafts to race with and the racing dynamics be totally off with the controls like the steering or not them not be customizable. I would rank the old Wave Race a 9 and leave this game a 2 because of its faults. With that being said I would pass on this and buy something else.
Graphics are terrible. Steering is terrible in this game. Gets old in about two minutes.
Bought this game and returned it the next day used
I bought this game and returned it the next day. The reason was the controls are awful, the graphics are sub par even for the Switch and the presentation is boring. This game cannot hold a candle,wet or burning , next to Wave Race which is like 20 years old. I say stick with Nintendo's Wave Race or the more modern Riptide on another platform . I would rate this game 0 stars if I could.
Its a good racer, ant not for the faint of heart. This game is meant for those who love racing. I enjoyed trying it out, however this game wasn't meant for me and that's ok. You can fully customize your character with the possibility of earning more features and clothing options as incentive to keep playing. Its worth giving it a try at least.