Castlevania®: Dawn of Sorrow™ for DS, the first in Konami's legendary Castlevania series for the new portable system, will continue the storyline that first emerged in the critically acclaimed Castlevania®: Aria of Sorrow™. Taking place a year after Aria of Sorrow ended, the game's protagonist – Soma Cruz – finds himself at the center of a mysterious cult's plan to resurrect their evil lord and master, Dracula. In order to save himself and those closest to him, Soma must infiltrate the enemy's home base, a towering replica of Dracula's castle that is teaming with monstrous creatures.
* Interact with Castlevania by defeating evil spirits with the “Magic Seal” system, which utilizes Nintendo DS's touch screen
* Continues the storyline that first emerged in the critically acclaimed Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow for Nintendo GameBoy® Advance
* Exchange or trade acquired souls with other players via the DS wireless connection
* Introduces a variety of memorable new characters that help drive an exciting and dramatic storyline
* Includes stunning graphics and special effects, as well as an all-new incredibly moving musical score
* Created by award-winning producer Koji Igarashi and the creative team behind the critically acclaimed Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow