Based on Warner Bros. Pictures' digitally animated family adventure The Ant Bully, Midway's action / adventure videogame allows players to experience and explore the mar vels of the insect world. Players will take on the role of Lucas Nickle, an outcast 10-year-old who turns his frustrations on the defenseless ant hill in his yard and its tiny inhabitants. In an act of justice, the wizard ant Zoc magically shrinks Lucas to the size of an ant. To earn his freedom Lucas must learn how to live among the colony and sur vive the perils of the insect world. As part of his incredible adventures, Lucas will experience the daunting scale of an ant living in a human-sized world. The player, as Lucas, will evolve from ant bully to ant hero as he leads the colony in an epic life and death struggle to save the insect world from certain extermination.
More DetailsLess Details
* Zoc the Wizard Ant, Hova the Nurse Ant, Fugax the Scout Ant and Kreela the Forager Ant are all there to help Lucas in his quest to save the colony. Along the way, he'll also encounter the happy-go-lucky Beetle and fatalistic Glow worm, as well as the nemesis of the insect world, exterminator Stan Beales.
* Lucas will need to rely on ant-like skills such as stamina, strength and climbing ability to survive in the dangerous environment. He'll learn new abilities such as climbing on surfaces and lifting objects 10 times his size.
* Fight alongside ants against enemies of the colony, including wasps, termites and humans. Other enemies include pill bugs, spiders, earwigs, fleas and mosquitoes.
* Experience aerial battles and thrilling dogfight sequences by controlling Lucas on a flying wasp and hang-glide safely from one location to another.
* Visit locations such as the Ant Hill, Lucas' House, Lucas' Yard, the Broken Glass Garden, Caterpillar Stables and the Frog Pond from the viewpoint of an ant.
* Gain new weapons, armor and ammunition as you help Lucas evolve into an ant. Weapons include Lucas' staff, dart bow, lava silk squirter and seed bombs.
* Using telepathy, request the help of other ants using telepathy to overcome the navigational hazards of this tiny world. Lucas will be able to request ants perform larger tasks such as having a group of ants form bridges, catapults and ladders to help traverse the environment.
* Encounter 18 different missions and boss fights inspired by the movie in your quest to become an ant and experience a wide variety of game play.
* Lucas can seek out and collect a series of goods that will help him throughout his adventure,including sweet rocks, honeydew, fire crystals, darts, lava silk, seeds and ammunition upgrades.
The Ant Bully is rated
2.8 out of
Rated 1 out of
worst game everthis game will give you the worst headache ever first the jumping is never acurete so you keep trying and tryng but it never works it will get on your nerves in the first 5 minutes
Date published: 2010-12-25
Rated 2 out of
Its okay and thats itTo me it looked okay,but my brother said that the gameplay was harder than average and that the controls were just to slippery.He said that he only got it because it was cheap and since it was only $4,it was easier to buy so he could boost up his amount of wii games.I took his word for it and ive never have played it.So 1 through 10,I give it a 2.Its okay.
Date published: 2010-11-29
Rated 3 out of
it goodI saw the movie. the game somwhat the same. the game is really good you should buy it. U MUST BUT IT!!!