Rayman Raving Rabbids marks the return of the iconic video-game hero, Rayman, in his funniest and zaniest adventure ever. When the world of Rayman is threatened by a devastating invasion of crazed, out-of-control bunnies Rayman must rise up against his furry foes to foil their wicked plans. Utilizing an array of amazing new abilities, and with the help of magical creatures, Rayman must break out all the moves to save his world from these delirious bunnies and their hare-raising antics.
More DetailsLess Details
* Combat the Ultra-Crazed Evil Rabbits – Take control of Rayman and his knack for attack to help save his world from the raving rabbids. They are mischievous, insane and completely out of control. There are several types of rabbids each with its own mischievous characteristics.
* Master and Ride Creatures – Tame and control various creatures such as sharks, eagles, rhinos, spiders and angelfish. Rayman can master each animal's unique capabilities to help in his battle against the devious rabbits.
* Dress to Impress – Customize and disguise Rayman. Go punk, pop, rock or hip hop to infiltrate the bunnies and foil their devious plans.
* Explore the Colorful Fantastic World of Rayman – Explore amazing free-roaming environments and beautiful epic landscapes that mix real and fantastical styles to create a visually stunning experience.
* With more than 16 million copies sold to date, Rayman® is Ubisoft's best-selling and longest-running video game franchise. Created by Ubisoft's Game Designer Michel Ancel when he was only 19, the character with no arms and no legs has attracted gamers of all ages.
Rayman Raving Rabbids is rated
3.7 out of
Rated 2 out of
its... horriblethis game is just made up of mini games (even in story mode!!!) but some of the mini games were difficult to play, i suggest you just get a whole different game because this game sucks
Date published: 2012-01-01
Rated 2 out of
LAMEI was looking for an adventure game and i get this.Starts you off with you having to do minigames!And Get this yo have to unlock multiplayer.
Date published: 2011-11-30
Rated 3 out of
Too hard for my 4 year old son.We ended up returning it to the store for another game. My husband had difficulty too. I am sure it is a good game for slightly older kids.
Date published: 2011-09-05
Rated 4 out of
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathis is an awesome game rayman games have alwayes been good
Date published: 2011-02-05
Rated 4 out of
Silly Rabbids, Plungers are for Toilets!This is a weird game. Rayman is an odd character by himself, but through in mutant rabbids that crash land on Earth, scream, and do humorous acts, this game is just messed up. But it is messed up in a good way. The game is a mini-game collection, but it is one of the few collections to be good. They got everything right. The game is funny, the controls are great, the graphics fit the game perfectly, the mini-games are highly creative and fun, dancing is awesome, and they even through in a single player campaign to round out the package. The single player consists of Rayman being captured by the bunny invaders. They take him to their prison/arena. He spends his days in solitude while awaiting for his daily visit to the arena. When you get to the arena, you play 3 mini-games, one dancing game, and you lastly play a boss stage. From throughing a cow, to jumping rope, to squirting rabbids with orange juice, to shooting plungers at bunnies, shutting bathroom stall doors, to drawing edible food; the games mini-games are odd but funny. When you beat mini-games and set new high scores, you get songs and items to pimp out you prison cell and rayman himself. Alltogether, this is a perfect party game, and a fun single player experiance. PROS: Funny, awesome mini-games, great use of Wii remote, perfect party game, fun single player campaign, dancing is cool. CONS: Longer or more of a platforming element to the campaign would have been nice, seems like it is just missing something such as an extra mode. CONCLUSION: Get this game. It is funny, perfect for parties, and great for single play throughs. At only 15 bucks, this is a perfect way to get some good use of your Wii.
Date published: 2011-01-27
Rated 5 out of
Bwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaah!This is a great game! It's a lot of fun to play with other people and hard to put down. The Rabbids are funny and sassy!
Date published: 2010-11-18
Rated 5 out of
my favoriteThis is best game in the begining but when you like keep wining it gets harder and harder . I know because I have the game so when you buy the game I would like to tell you this. GOOD LUCK !