Get ready to pilot the world?s most powerful trucks and go head-to-head in pulse-pounding off-road competitions all over the world. Whether you're grinding through the desert of Egypt, crunching up snowy mountains in Russia, or smashing up trees in California to make the ride a little bumpier for the guy behind you, keep your eyes on the prize: the cash you earn on the circuit goes to customize your trucks and build up your ultimate Monster machine.
More DetailsLess Details
* Challenging Competition: Master the worlds most powerful trucks (4x4, pick up or even a school bus!) through 40 fast, fun and exciting races all over the world: Egypt, Moscow, Barcelona, San Francisco, South Dakota
* Customize and Build your own Truck: Win murderous races, perform incredible stunts and destroy as many elements as possible to earn cash and Xp points in order to unlock new trucks and challenges, buy aesthetical parts for your vehicle and enhance its performances (speed, shield, nitro)
* Dedicated Gameplay: 3 different ways to use the controller to ensure the game perfectly fits to every player and provides him/her with immediate fun
* Unlock Tons of Game Rewards: put traps on opponents, open shortcuts and secret passages or send barrels on your enemies
* Be the Best: Compete with challenging and agressive opponents who have their own battle technique, or with up to 4 of your friends: confront them in single race mode or in three exclusives mini-games: Monster Soccer, Monster Battle and Monster Ball
* Multiplayer: Increase the enjoyment of the game with up to 4 players on split-screen
Monster 4x4 World Circuit - Game Only is rated
3.7 out of
Rated 3 out of
Okay gameBasic gaming Graphics but okay for kids no blood or violence
Date published: 2020-02-09
Rated 3 out of
Ok for the priceI think that it’s a good racing game. Needs more levels and better controls
Date published: 2018-11-12
Rated 4 out of
Fun RacerNot bad. Fun racing game with awesome monster trucks. Tracks are challenging a beautifully crafted. I subtracted s star because I had issues performing stunts when jumping ramps. I would still recommend this game.
Date published: 2018-09-28
Rated 2 out of
There are WAY betther racing games than this!This game had horibble graphics, but it was fun to play. This game looks like a mid-aged N64 game. If It only had better control, and graphics, I would still have it to this day.
Date published: 2012-09-08
Rated 1 out of
OMG very bad worse game ever...BAD BAD BAD BAD BADThis game is very bad. Dont waste your time. buy monster jam instead... Grapfics are bad, game play is worse, trucks look like my sons drawings. I thought it was going to be cool game and my 2 yr son doesnt even like it.... VERY BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD
Date published: 2011-02-23
Rated 2 out of
Some racing games aren't that good these days...Monster 4x4 world circuit was a waste of my money. It has terrible controls,a horrible storyline,and the races just darn stink.The game is pointless and impossible to beat! Don't waste your money on this game buy something else like Mariokart or splitsecond, Need for Speed something like that.Don't get me wrong the graphics were okay just the game sank like a rock.I am not ever going to recommend this to anyone.This game just falls flat.