Experience the feel of real golf! Master touch-swing control! Simply slide your stylus across the Touch Screen to strike the ball and send it flying. You can even curve your swing to slice or hook your shot! Over 15 impressive 3D courses, all with their own hazards and strategies, await your skills. You'll have to earn better gear by winning tournaments if you hope to compete! Start swinging! With several game modes, character customization, and wireless multiplayer support for up to four players with just one Game Card, there's something here for all golfers!
More DetailsLess Details
* The stylus may be the shortest golf club you'll ever swing, but with such a precise control system you'll be seeing improvements and working your way up the tour in no time.
* Use the stylus to select your clubs, line up your shot and take a swing.
* Use the dual screen to navigate the course and learn the right club for every predicament on the course.
* Over 15 impressive 3-D courses.
* Play with up to a foursome in Multiplayer golf.
True Swing Golf is rated
4.3 out of
Rated 4 out of
It was good...The game was good a little,so good job who make it.
Date published: 2011-11-02
Rated 4 out of
Great game at a great price!True Swing Golf was the first game I bought with my DS and I still enjoy playing it often. You can even play with friends who do not have the game via download play. I have done so a few times and it worked flawlessly. Probably the most unique feature about the game is how you swing the club with the pen stylus on the touch screen. It makes the game very wii-esque and is a good contribution to the game play rather than being just a touch screen gimmick. The tournament play is fun and eases you into the game, as you start out in the Rookie Class and progress to the Masters. You use the prize money along the way to purchase better golf equipment and customized clothing, hats, and hairstyles. Some of the courses you unlock as you progress through the tournaments can be very challenging and leave no room for error. Overall a great game and well worth the money.