The game transports players beyond the Tipton Hotel to the St. Mark, a rival hotel where clues lead to the discovery of a secret spy organization. Players will take on the role of Zack and Cody encountering characters from the show, plus new personalities such as The Magician. Cool gadgets and entirely new places including a mysterious traveling carnival combine for a unique experience, with all the mischief, mystery and hilarious fun that fans of the show expect. Also, for the first time, fans will be able to play as Maddie and London in fun mini games.
More DetailsLess Details
* Maneuver Zack and Cody through 14 activities – crawl, jump, climb and help the other twin
* Shoot ghosts and aliens with water balloons, bubble gum and cream pies from Cody's amazing vacuum
* Race through the corridors with Zack on his skateboard
* Unlockable mini games feature two-player wireless action
* Interact with characters from the popular show
* Dress Zack and Cody in variety of outfits
The Suite Life of Zack and Cody Tipton Trouble is rated
2.8 out of
Rated 1 out of
They didn't even try......And it shows. This game is poor. Poorly coded, designed, and just isn't fun. It's a good way to waste a very young child's time, but most very young children are too young to know what this show even is.
Date published: 2014-05-17
Rated 2 out of
Boring and messed up.Tricky and very very boring. I hated this game. Now and then it was ok but...it is just a terrible game. I traded it in! Trust me on this one. Dont buy it!