Portable puzzle fiends can rejoice as the puzzle sensation, Sudoku makes its debut on the Nintendo DS with exclusive features not found on any other console Sudoku game! With its time saving Touch Screen control and infinite number of puzzles this is the version of the classic puzzle game you'll want to take everywhere with you.
More DetailsLess Details
* Auto-generating algorithm allows for an infinite number of puzzles!
* Time saving Touch Screen control!
* Unique 2 player versus mode!
* Customizable difficulty allows you to adjust the game to your personal skill level!
* Select from 5 different themes and switch between numbers or symbols!
* Pick up where you left off with the puzzle saving feature!
Sudoku-Mania is rated
1.0 out of
Rated 1 out of
Not impressed by this ManiaUnfortunately this game was not what I expected. I enjoy crossword puzzles, sudoku, word and strategy games, but Sudoku Mania was quite a disappoinment. Figuring out the correct number (or figure) for each square was challenging enough, but putting the item in the correct position could be quite difficult and the time wasted correcting the number that somehow ended in the wrong spot became really frustrating! The graphics were pretty good - not too distracting, but pleasant enough. I kept the game for a while thinking perhaps I just needed additional time to get used to it, but eventually I simply traded it in when purchasing another game for my son. The trade in value was very low - I guess I should have returned it the first few days I had it.