The Snowboard Kids are back and better than ever. Just when you thought it was safe to hit the slopes, these daring teens start tearing it up again in a series of fast and furious downhill events! SBK has all the elements you loved in Snowboard Kids 1 and 2, plus a slew of new features for a new generation of gamers. Featuring touch screen controls, wireless multiplayer competition, new weapons, new characters, and a souped-up sense of speed, this is the sequel you've been waiting for!
More DetailsLess Details
* Play with up to 4 friends at a time! 8 characters to choose from! Attack the slopes and your opponents to be the first to reach the finish line!
* Utilize special items and attacks during the race to win at any cost!
* Each character has their own unique projectile attack! Doing tricks will allow him to power up and become even more formidable!
* Score mad points by obtaining items, doing tricks, and earning a high ranking for each lap! Take advantage of key areas perfect for doing the hottest tricks!
* By pulling off sick tricks, fill your Trick Meter and unlock awesome special tricks unique to each character!
* Use money earned from any game mode to purchase new boards and other cool gear!
SBK Snowboard Kids is rated
4.0 out of
Rated 4 out of
Extreme Fun on the RunGiving up the childish look of it's Nintendo 64 predecessors, "SBK: Snow Board Kids" manages to capture the arcadey feel of recent over the top snow board video games. With several colorful characters and eight slopes, the game produces a fun and extreme experience. The controls are simple and so is the gameplay, simply turn, jump, and trick. Also, "SBK" includes a career mode which provides many unlockables to further the games last, it also features trick modes, time trials, and boss levels. Fans of series such as "SSX" should consider a purchase.