In the dark and violent world of feudal Japan, two brothers are bound by blood, yet locked in battle for the title of shogun. Real time Conflict: Shogun Empires is a dynamic, real-time tactical strategy game that takes full advantage of the Nintendo DS touch screen and puts you in charge of the battlefield. Choose our warlord and prepare for battle. Your goal is to conquer all neighboring armies and become the ultimate ruler of Japan. Once Japan is yours, you will unlock the secret to the legend of the lost army of rebel monks. Prepare for battle!
More DetailsLess Details
* The best elements of Pc-style real-time strategy gameplay -for the first time ever, command armies in real-time battles that fit in the palm of your hand
* Real-time tactical battle system utilizes Both screens -map out your strategy on the bottom screen and command your armies to execute 3-D battles on the top screen
* Manage your troops - use diplomacy and military strategy to achieve your ultimate goal
* Touch screen mini-games for extreme replay value - Forest Duels, Castle Siege, Sea Battle, and Ninja Battle, and more
* Assassinate your political rivals to gain military supremacy- hire highly trained, stealthy Ninja
* Wireless multiplayer action - enter into battle with up to 8 of your friends
Real Time Conflict Shogun Empires is rated
2.0 out of
Rated 2 out of
Don't botherIf I'm interested in a game, no matter how bad the reviews are, I try it out. If it has really bad reviews, I check it out just to see how bad it really is.
This game was really boring. I couldn't take more than 15 minutes of this game. It had to go back.
Date published: 2012-01-26
Rated 2 out of
RepetitiveThe game, although fun for the first thirty minutes, lacks any type of lasting appeal. The game isn't fun enough the first time through to warrant a second play through and is very repetitive, so I would suggest buying the game only if you're ok with playing a game that will last a couple hours at most and isn't enjoyable enough to play twice.