Designed to fully exploit the platform's capabilities for wireless messaging and wireless game sharing, Ping Pals will set a benchmark for forthcoming communication titles for Nintendo DS. Start your Ping Pals experience by creating a customized avatar.
More DetailsLess Details
Choose from hundreds of head, body, hair, and eye combinations (male and female) to make your avatar as unique as possible. You'll also have access to thousand of accessories for your avatar, includinghats, sunglasses and shirts. As you play around with Ping Pals, you can unlock additional items by performing various tasks like sending out 100 text messages or logging on at 4 a.m. on a Tuesday. Once you're set up, use the keyboard or stylus to send messages back and forth and play games. You can chat and play with as many as 16 friends at once! Win Ping Points by playing single player or multi-player games, then use the points to buy items. You can trade or sell items.
* Only one Ping Pals Game Pak is needed to start chatting
* Chat and play mini-games with up to 16 of your Pals at the same time
* Thousands of different items to customize your Ping Pal with
* Visit the Items Shop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, to earn rare items available at different times of the day
* Earn valuable Ping Points in a variety of solo and buddy games
* Collect and trade with your Pals to create the ultimate Ping Pal
Ping Pals is rated
3.5 out of
Rated 2 out of
Good... for 5 minutesPing pals, though cheap, is not really worth more than a dollar, the game is interesting while you first look around and learn about stuff, but otherwise it's loses appeal rather quickly, I managed to stretch out play-time for maybe a half hour, but struggled to maintain intrest in it. the graphics aren't horrible, but they also leave much to be desired.