Wake up to the smell of burnt asphalt as the thrill of illicit street racing permeates the air. From the makers of the hit Need for Speed™ Underground series that has sold more than 15 million copies worldwide, Need for Speed™ Most Wanted challenges players to become the most notorious and elusive street racer. Combining illicit street racing and tuner customization with the intensity of strategic police pursuit that surpasses any Hollywood-style chase scene, Need for Speed Most Wanted will be on every gamer's ‘must-have' list this holiday season. Out-race rivals, evade cops and exploit hundreds of miles of open road as gamers make their way up the Blacklist. To become the most wanted racer, players must build up their street cred and Rap Sheet with gripping, white knuckle, head-to-head races with the top drivers on the streets, as well as pull daring, evasive moves to out-run and out-fox the cops that patrol the open road. Players can manage their heat or utilize a number of strategic tactics to keep the cops off their tails as they leave their rivals behind to suck their exhaust fumes. Need for Speed Most Wanted also features a variety of the hottest cars that range from tuners and super cars to muscles and sports cars. You can tune your ride to race against any class of vehicles.
More DetailsLess Details
* Open Road, Open World: Rule the streets as the most notorious street racer in various distinct regions that include edgy and upscale industrial and urban environments. In the game, the environment can be a friend for a foe. Players will master short-cuts as well as use the traffic and destructible environments to their advantage.
* All-New Gameplay: Need for Speed Most Wanted features new and exciting gameplay that incorporate strategic cop pursuit and skill-based evasion techniques with illicit street racing.
* Visual Customization: Whether gamers are trying to lose the cops or they just want to pimp their ride, Need for Speed Most Wanted offers extensive visual customizations.
* Blacklist: As players enter the world of illicit street racing, they must go up against the best street racers on the scene to earn respect and rise to the top of the Blacklist.
* Rap Sheet: Players will build up their Rap Sheet with record breaking times, epic races, wildest headline-makingstunts and out-foxing an escalation of police vehicles, tactics and technology.
* Performance Tuning: Can't compete against a sports car? Head to the safehouse and tune up your ride to race against any class of vehicles.
Need For Speed Most Wanted is rated
3.6 out of
Rated 1 out of
Another DS Game Released Too SoonFirst, Underground 2 & now this. Just play the GBA, GCN, XBOX & PS2 Version of this game.
Date published: 2018-05-16
Rated 5 out of
A Great GameI bought this game for my new Nintendo 2DS I purchased and I felt like this game would be a good game to try out and play and which came out to be amazing to play on a 2ds console
Date published: 2017-01-14
Rated 1 out of
it sucksthis game really sucks and i mean stink the other versions are way better
Date published: 2011-09-01
Rated 4 out of
Its fun ones you get uset to the gameplayId recommend this for anyone that likes to race its great fun