Nanostray is an intense, pulse-pounding 3D Shooter designed exclusively for the Nintendo DS. Supporting touch screen input, network play and dual screen support, Nanostray's arsenal of weapons, non-stop action and beautifully designed environments make this game one of the most exciting and innovative 3D shooters ever
More DetailsLess Details
Slowly awakening from a blast to the side of your ship, your memory is jumbled and you can't remember what just happened or what you're doing in this sector. Instinctively, you check your console; a destination is still plugged in. You must take action; the enemy is starting to swarm.
Your space ship is equipped with an arsenal of the best weapons available. Each of the 4 different weapons comes with an additional high-powered upgrade that really blasts away your enemies. These upgrades drain lots of energy, so you should really collect the energy pods that appear on the screen when you kill an entire enemy wave. Switching between weapons is easy -- just use your thumb to select your favorite weapon on the Nintendo DS touch screen.
* Upgradeable weapons and sub-weapons, boasting tons of fire power to decimate your enemies
* Touch screen features such as boss scanning, on-the-fly weapon management, live radar and hyperspace controls
* 10+ stages to conquer; battle through environments like subterranean minefields, arctic mountains and lava fields * Unlockable features and game modes add re-playability once players complete their campaign
* 2-player coop and head-to-head wireless functionality
* Online ranking system via www.nanostray.com allows players to post their high scores and compete against best in the world
* From the creators of the “Iridion” Game Boy Advance series.
Nanostray is rated
4.5 out of
Rated 4 out of
Great, but AWESOME!!!I love this game! This is more than a basic shooting game! It's way better than that! First, the graphics are pretty good. I love it! The controls are easy to figure out. There is also a thing on the touch screen where you can change the shooting type. So you can go from lazor to electric. Pretty cool, huh? I haven't gotton far in the game so I can't tell how good the length is. The sound is pretty good, too. Ok, there really isn't a storyline, so I can't tell you about that. And the challenge is really good. It really challenges you! The best part of the game is multiplayer. It is really fun! You are not battling each other, but you are helping each other defeat the bad guys. The good thing is if the other person shoots you, you won't get hurt. So don't worry about that! You also get to choose the time limit and if you want it to be sudden death of bonus race etc.. The time limit can only be 60 seconds or 120 seconds. I'm telling you, this game is awesome! Try it, and I mean it. And I reccomend this game for people who like shooting games.