Raised in a Mexican monastery where he now works as the cook, Nacho joins a local Lucha Libre tournament intent on becoming one of the 'luchadores'. Nacho battles his way to the top of the Lucha Libre circuit as opponents grow progressively more difficult and arenas go from seedy to spectacular.
More DetailsLess Details
* Use the touch screen to play 8 themed mini games including Nachoball, Bee Swat, Bullrun, Chariot Jump and more.
* Three play modes: Story Mode (tied to the movie plot), Team (each player takes two characters into the ring), and Battle Jam (a head-to-head match up with up to four players).
* Wrestle in four different arenas from the movie.
* Play as 20 different luchadors, each with his/her own unique moves.
* Unleash combination attacks including grapples, headlocks, lifts and pins for devastating, and comical results.
* Unique photo puppetry art style lends the game a distinctive, humorus look.
* Includes recreated movie scenes in between the action.
* Four player matches via wireless link or internet connection.
Nacho Libre is rated
3.5 out of
Rated 5 out of
Sauce Collecter from
Hot!This piece of art has inspired me to become a better person. I have ascended to a higher level of thinking, living, and existing. I quite like not having to eat or breathe if I don't want to. I have gotten to where I am now by watching this movie over and over until my brain finally gained all knowledge possible and I started to become truly conscious. Great movie! 10/10 would recommend!!!
Date published: 2018-11-14
Rated 2 out of
Not so goodBad graphics, way too easy and way too fast i comepleted it in 1 hour! I just wouldnt recomend this game.