The year is 3134 and after 60 years of peace and prosperity, the Republic of the Sphere is now living in a dark age of ex-communication. Nearly all Hyperpulse Generators (HPGs), the pinnacles of interstellar communication, have been struck by a virus leaving worlds cut off from all information. With involuntary blinders on, no one in the Republic knows when, or where, the next attack could be coming from. Their only hope is to turn the HPG into an instrument of war.
More DetailsLess Details
* Commandeer over 20 types of vehicles, including ‘Mechs, Tanks, Turret and BattleArmor
* Wreak havoc on the enemy and environment with a powerful and fully upgradeable arsenal including a plethora of ballistic, energy, missile and special weapons
* Brand new story drawn from the popular BattleTech series which spawned highly successful games like MechWarrior & MechCommander for the PC and MechAssault & Mech Assault 2: Lone Wolf for the Xbox® video game system
* Use the touch screen to hack into enemy territory, hijack enemy ‘Mechs, customize your HUD layout and wield the most secret weapon in the Inner Sphere
* Master 24 single player campaigns across four planets and three exciting multiplayer game types
* Wireless multiplayer combat for up to four players simultaneously
* Activate one of the seven Def Mods, the defensive systems equipped on many of the vehicles, to give yourself an advantage over the enemy
* Unlockable ‘Mechs, maps and cheats enhance gameplay
Mech Assault Phantom War is rated
4.0 out of
Rated 4 out of
Hand held Mech ActionMech Assault Phantom War takes me right back to the days of original X-Box and the Mech games that I love. Easy controls, fun battles and a decent story make this a good hand held game.
Date published: 2019-04-09
Rated 4 out of
Battletech Meets Deus Ex!I loveeed this game! You first of all, get to stomp around in a 75 ton 'Mech and stomp on buildings and shoot things, but, it has a very high strategy component as well that will test your planning skills. DO you go out guns ablazing and get swarmed? WIll you sneak around terrain and use it to your advantage? ALso, you can sneak around as a human in BattleArmor and hack into enemy 'Mechs and take them over while the pilot inside is like ...whatttt? AWESOME, i cant recommend this game enough.