* Fight Like a Super Hero: Easy to pick up and play but challenging to master, Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects gives players full control over each individual character's unique super powers.
* All-Star Marvel Line-up: Renowned comic artist, Jae Lee, is lending his talent in bringing Marvel's character's to life. Roster features Marvel's legendary Super Heroes including Iron Man, Spider-Man and Wolverine.
* New Family of Super Heroes: EA has tapped top entertainment industry talent including concept artist, Paul Catling, to help create a new family of Super Heroes called, The Imperfects, as well as other veteran Marvel talent to help develop the back stories for the new characters.
* Your Environment is a Weapon: Defeat opponents in interactive fighting arenas where everything you see is a weapon. Smash opponents into walls or throw destructible objects for massive and devastating attacks.
* A Brand-New Comic Series: EA's new Super Heroes will be unveiled in a Marvel six-issue miniseries titled, Marvel Nemesis: The Imperfects™ from May to October.
* Epic Multiplayer Mayhem: Compete in single-player and multiplayer for epic, head-to-head clashes
* Single-Player Action: Gamers will be pulled into the deep storyline and intense gameplay found in Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects' single-player mode that is unparalleled in the fighting genre.
* Dozens of Unlockables: Battle with all your might to unlock hundreds of collectible rewards.
Marvel Nemesis Rise of the Imperfects is rated
2.3 out of
Rated 2 out of
Marvel Nemesis DS is a huge waste of time.Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects is a doosy in almost every aspect of the game. The appeal to play this game is very low in that nothing draws me to it. The fighting in the game is hard and you can miss your opponent easily. The description of throw anything is wrong in that only a few items can be thrown and they do almost nothing in terms of damage. The AI(Artificial Intelligence) for the game wasn't made well at all and I'll find myself staring at the opponent hitting a wall until the match is over; especially with Paragon. The music is VERY repetitive and plays over and over again throughout the game. The characters are hard to control and there is basically no strategy needed because if you spam with the right character your opponent can do nothing(Not good for a game).The idea to put concept art was a good idea but having to play the actual game discourages me every time. The coding isn't very good at all and I experience glitches all the time. If that doesn't get me bored fast enough from this horrible game, the fact that I have to do 3 different modes that can get very lengthy; Short, Normal, Hard. It's also not written well, with people before the match saying stuff with a speech bubble like,"You got to save New York City Streets". The Multiplayer works but having to buy another copy of this bad game and having to play against a player makes the game even more repetitive and boring because the controls are not good. The ONLY thing I like about it is that you can wager coins you earned in Arcade while fighting your nearby DS opponent. But the biggest let down of this terrible game is that every now and then it might delete all of your progress, doesn't matter if you spent a year collecting all the art and costumes. It might get deleted out of nowhere. I have had this happened to me over 4 times and when I turned the game on today I had 0 progress saved. If you love fighting games or Marvel DO NOT buy this game. If you truly want a good Marvel fighting game I recommend these games.
Date published: 2015-11-22
Rated 2 out of
EA tried something new,it failed..This game is kind of unique in how it is played.When they were making the ds version of this game it seems to me like they wanted to mix a fighting game and a action game together.And those are two things that sound very similar on paper,but should never,ever go together like this.one of the worst things about this game is that alot of the time hits wont even register.You will hit a person right in the face and they wont take any damage at all.Also this game has at best,poor to mediocre controls,and what makes the controls more confusing is that the game dosnt tell you what all the controls do.Obviously the people who made this game wanted it to be different.They got "creative" with the controls and practicaly invented a new genre of game but all it adds up to is a game that is almost impossible to enjoy playing.Although you do have 3 different "campaigns" with each charecter(there are 18 charecters),which adds up to a good amount of lasting appeal....Its just to bad the gameplay is terrible.And all 3 storys for each charecter are pretty much the same,its just there are 3 different difficultys for the same campaign its just each campaign has a different name.The graphics are descent enough for a ds game but they are really nothing special.The sound quality is aweful but the worst part about the sound is that the game plays the same song through the entire game so by the time you stop playing the game the song is going to be stuck in your head so bad that you are going to want bang your head against a wall.Really overall,this is a terrible game.I give EA props for trying something new,but I wish the new thing they tried didnt make me want to throw up.If I were you I would just get the console version of this game.It is much,much,much better.
Date published: 2012-04-10
Rated 2 out of
STUPIDLONG AND BORING, GRAPHICS SUCK, GAMEPLAYS BORING LONG AND THE SAME TOURH OUT THE WHOLE GAME!!!!!!!!!
Date published: 2012-03-11
Rated 1 out of
stupidall of the other consoles versions were way better than this