Based upon the 2006 Academy Award winning documentary, March of the Penguins for the Nintendo DS retells the epic journey of the Emperor Penguins as they make their 70 mile journey to breed their young. Players help guide the Penguins past shifting ice sheets, through echoing ice caverns and underwater grottos, while avoiding ever present predators such as the Leopard Seal and the extreme cold.
More DetailsLess Details
* Over 50 levels to enjoy.
* Touch screen drag and drop mechanic.
* Animated in-game sequences.
* Expedition log allows for re-play of levels.
* Classic addictive-style game play.
* Three additional mini-game sequences.
* Twelve Chapters follow the story.
* Realistic Antarctica settings.
March of the Penguins is rated
4.0 out of
Rated 4 out of
A fun simple gameHonestly the best game I've played in a while. I had to knock a star off though because I dropped my nintendo DS and it broke and now I cant play it anymore. Also after playing this game I started getting prank calls from someone and I don't know if it's related but it might be. Good game, could be better.