Jake Long's most fierce enemy, Dark Dragon, takes Rose, Jake's love interest, hostage in order to cause Jake's destruction in Disney's American Dragon: Jake Long, Attack of the Dark Dragon. When Dark Dragon realizes the evil Huntsman also has an interest in rescuing his hostage, the ultimate duel ensues. Players battle their way through an onslaught of villains that pour in from every direction to save Rose in the process.
More DetailsLess Details
* Transform Jake into the American Dragon as you take on a larger-than-life cyclops, giant medusa and ultimately the Dark Dragon
* Punch and kick through five distinctive worlds with more than 20 levels, venture on abandoned docks, through a dark sewer and take on enemies and surprises
* Breathe fire – in a scorching breath-activated mini-game
* Train with Grandpa between levels to beef up firepower and speed
* Release dragon fire, perform jump attacks, whip out the tail swipe and take flight in 3D as the American Dragon
Disneys American Dragon Jake Long Attack of the Dark Dragon is rated
2.7 out of
Rated 1 out of
still trying to sellThis game is terrible never buy it unless you love the tv show. trust me this is terrible!!!
Date published: 2011-07-11
Rated 4 out of
really good gameThis was a really good game for people who like action/adventure, not just fans of the show. It wasn't too hard of a game but it did have moments where I had to play certain levels more than once in order to beat them. Bosses require some strategy to beat as did some of the other enemies in the game. The GBA American Dragon game was also a lot of fun. I had both versions at the same time and both games have completely different stories and it is worth playing them both.