These enchanting video game brings one of the most beloved stories of all time to life on the Nintendo DS. Playing as Wilbur, the pig, and Templeton, the rat, gamers of all ages will explore four fascinating worlds, complete challenging missions, and unlock arcade-style mini-games. In the game, players will be sent on sweeping scavenger hunts for letters that make up special phrases. When woven into Charlotte's web, these phrases will let the world know just how special Wilbur is. Charlotte's Web is loaded with mini-games hidden throughout the multiple levels. Enhanced by high-quality movie stills and sharp gameplay visuals, these interactive experiences will have players caught up in hours of fun and excitement. The Nintendo DS version makes full use of the stylus and brings up to four players together with numerous multiplayer mini-games. Players will also uncover an additional unlockable mini-game where gamers can play as Fern and care for Wilbur!
More DetailsLess Details
* Unique Environments: Four worlds to explore, including Zuckerman's barn, the Countryside, a Junkyard, and the County Fair.
* Multi-tiered Gameplay: Primary and secondary objectives immerse players in the world of Charlotte's Web.
* Unlockable Mini-Games: Numerous mini-games hidden throughout levels will keep players coming back for more fun!
* Two Memorable Playable Characters: Play as Wilbur and Templeton, two memorable characters from the movie and the book.
EXCLUSIVE DS FEATURES: * Additional Mini-Games: Utilize the stylus in two additional fun-filled mini-games
* Wireless Multiplayer Games: Get friends in on the fun with numerous multiplayer games for up to four people.
* Movie-like Effects: High quality movie stills and sharp, clean gameplay visuals enhance the overall gaming experience.
* Care for Wilbur: Feed, bathe, and pet Wilbur with the stylus to keep him in top shape for adventuring.
Charlottes Web is rated
3.3 out of
Rated 4 out of
Love this game foreverThe main game is cute. It can be a bit easy for adults but my six-year old niece had some trouble with it. It's the side games that really make it and have me coming back for more. Don't get me wrong I have completed the main game eight times so far and will do it more times. However I love all the side games. Throwing water balloons in one and in other catching food as it falls is just two of the many side games. In another you make words with letters, very educational I will have you know. My favorite is snack time for templeton. It's connecting all the foods that have at least two beside each other. The more together the more points. I will spend easily an hour playing this, and I get board easily by the way. Anyhow its a great game for anyone who is willing to take a chance on it and discover that the fun that will last forever.