Please provide your address to verify you are within our delivery area.
* Explore the 16 race courses, which are based upon Cartoon Network-themed settings, including Dexter's Laboratory, Townsville, Aron City and Cow and Chicken's Neighborhood
* Compete in 16 Championships, each with four races
* Choose from four cool main Game Modes: Championship, Time Trial, Versus, and Bonus Games
* Buy new characters, upgrades and bonus games in the Kart-Toon Store with hard-earned Toon Coins
* Play three Bonus Games, using only the Nintendo DS stylus and touch screen!
* Navigate through tons of tricky traps and hazards
* Defeat opponents by using cool powerups such as: oil spills, mines, super boosters, magnetism, invincibility, missiles, bombs, spikes and smoke screens - filling the game with never-ending excitement!
* Upgrades, collectables and unlockable content adds longevity to the player experience
* Each of the Cartoon Network characters has their own unique Super Power!
Cartoon Network Racing is rated
3.8 out of
Rated 4 out of
Cartoon Network Racing is not bad.Cartoon Network Racing is well designed in almost all aspects of the game. Note that this game is old and it will not have Cartoon Network characters from today's shows. The design for the characters like I M Weasel and Dexter is okay and the graphics for the game are average for a DS game. The level design is well made with short cuts and a mini map at the bottom of your DS so you don't get lost. The game is fun to play and is similar to the Mario Kart series. When you win a tournament you get Toon coins which you can spend to buy new racers you unlock, buy 1 of the 2 mini games available, or(My favorite) buy 1 of 3 episodes you can unlock. The episodes are 11 minutes long and have Dexter's Laboratory, Cow and Chicken, and Power puff Girls and are represented in HD quality which is impressive for a DS. The two mini-games are rather simple but fun. The 1st mini game is Kart Kurling, which allows you to play curling but with karts against a CPU. The second is my favorite and is a speed run to see how fast you can draw certain Cartoon Network Characters. You use your style pen to basically draw on the templates and is very fun and entertaining. The Multiplayer is fun to play against your friends and no extra DS card is needed for it. The audio for the game plays a song for each different track which are a little catchy.They might just have you humming it. This game is very fun and I always have fun trying to beat my record on speed run or playing against my friends. I recommend this game for any Cartoon Network lovers or racing fans.