* Over 250 puzzles to complete plus tons of secret puzzles to unlock.
* Strategically use special bubbles like Bomb, Star, Rainbow and the grief-causing Nuisance bubble.
* Compete in multiplayer tournaments via wireless link with up to five people.
* Perform attacks, defense moves and counter attacks during multiplayer action via the touch screen.
* Stock special bubbles and save them for the right moment to get the maximum points.
* Pull back Bub and Bob's slingshot with the Nintendo DS stylus to control where your bubbles hit.
Bust-A-Move is rated
4.5 out of
Rated 4 out of
Fun but gets old fast.This game has an awesome storyline, good graphics, and the sound effectsand music don't make you wan't to snap your ds in half and are actually pleasant. But after a month or so you get sick of this game, its the same all the time. You pull and fling the bubbles and match the colors. But by the time I sold this game I never wanted to play it again. It got boring within a week. But this game has a truly delightful two player mode. Anyway I think that that this game is perfect who those who want a relaxing game to play at the end of the day for 10 or 20 minutes. I would recommend this to specific people but none that I know.