Inflict carnage and destruction as you tear through the best from the Burnout series made exclusively for handheld gaming. Race the legends, take on an Eliminator Challenge, or track down offenders in your high-performance cop car to unlock classic and new Burnout vehicles. Then go head-to-head in Wi-Fi multiplayer races to capture your friends' cars. Lay down the law in Pursuit mode or crash your way through a world tour then share the explosive race action over Wi-Fi. Burnout Legends is a license to unleash adrenaline-fuelled mayhem anywhere you want.
More DetailsLess Details
* Engage in Irresponsible Speed- Experience the blistering speed and intensity of the Burnout series in the fastest, most dangerous racing experience available on handheld.
* Multiplayer Mayhem- Take down your friends in four-player Wi-Fi action- From Race and Crash modes to Pursuit and Road Rage.
* Battle to Win New Cars- Each copy of Burnout Legends comes with 5 of 25 unlockable cars. Collect the remaining 20 by annihilating your friends in Wi-Fi challenges.
* Uphold the Law- Get behind the wheel of all-new police cars for the ultimate game of high-speed cat-and-mouse.
* Crash Mode- A new scoring system challenges you to launch your car into traffic in an attempt to create the biggest crashes imaginable.
Burnout Legends is rated
3.0 out of
Rated 3 out of
Not a very good game.There is not much to say about this game because i traded it in quickly because it was a pretty bad game. Some of the challenges in the game are way too easy and some are too hard. The gameplay isn't terrible but it isn't great either. the graphics and sound are terrible though so is the lastin appeal. I would NOT reccomend this to someone.
Date published: 2011-07-26
Rated 4 out of
this strays to far from the burnout racing stylethis would probably get better reviews if it did not have the burnout name on this. the racing is different, the crash mode lacks excitement, and this goes farther from burnout games than dominator did. it might be fun for some people, but if you want to love this, get the psp version.
Date published: 2011-04-25
Rated 3 out of
Good, but not that good.It is a nice game. But the graphacle design and sounds are terable. Pros and cons! Pros: very adicting, fun game. Cons: bad graphics and sounds, very slow game.
Date published: 2010-10-24
Rated 4 out of
decent gameIt isnt the best racing game for the ds but its a good game.The graphics are ok.The sound is good.The bad thing about the game is that theres no story line at all.All you do is race some levels to get cars and thats it.So if your the kind of person who likes storyline then this is not the game for you then but if you just really dont care about the storyline then you probably would like it then.The good thing about it is that there is more than one type of race.It is pretty challengeing.The other bad thing about it is that you cant customize your car at all. The tracks arent very good.The controls are the easiest controls to learn.The car variety is good and if a car you see is really cool and you want it than it tells you what race to beat to get it.It has good things about it and bad things about it to.So overall its a decent game.