1. Adaptation of the greatest Rayman title. Rayman 3D is the adaptation of Rayman 2 on Dreamcast, the favorite version amongst audiences and critics (93% on Game Rankings).
2. Significant improvements on gameplay. This version has beneficiated from a special treatment, offering improved graphics, 3D, and giving players the possibility to take advantage of the analog stick. The 3D version makes the game more accessible and brings more advantages: improved learning curve, immersive cameras, graphical enhancements.
3. A great diversity of environments. Progress in 45 areas set across 13 regions of Rayman's world. Uncover the whole universe in 3D during +/-15 hours of fun.
4. Elaborate action-based character movements. Run, climb, jump, swim, fly, loop-the-loop and even water-ski to escape from the threat! Rayman did not lose any of his famous abilities such as flying as an helicopter using his hair!
5. Collect 1000 Lums and reunite four magical masks which will awaken Polokus.
6. Rediscover the richness of Rayman's cast. Get back to the good old quarrels between Rayman and his villainous enemies: Face the Admiral Razorbeard, the Henchman and every other creature that make Rayman's progression much harder! Hopefully, Rayman can count on his friends' support! The Globox, Ly, or Polokus are all ready to help.