Please provide your address to verify you are within our delivery area.
Nanostray is an intense, pulse-pounding 3D Shooter designed exclusively for the Nintendo DS. Supporting touch screen input, network play and dual screen support, Nanostray's arsenal of weapons, non-stop action and beautifully designed environments make this game one of the most exciting and innovative 3D shooters ever
Slowly awakening from a blast to the side of your ship, your memory is jumbled and you can't remember what just happened or what you're doing in this sector. Instinctively, you check your console; a destination is still plugged in. You must take action; the enemy is starting to swarm.
Your space ship is equipped with an arsenal of the best weapons available. Each of the 4 different weapons comes with an additional high-powered upgrade that really blasts away your enemies. These upgrades drain lots of energy, so you should really collect the energy pods that appear on the screen when you kill an entire enemy wave. Switching between weapons is easy -- just use your thumb to select your favorite weapon on the Nintendo DS touch screen.
* Upgradeable weapons and sub-weapons, boasting tons of fire power to decimate your enemies
* Touch screen features such as boss scanning, on-the-fly weapon management, live radar and hyperspace controls
* 10+ stages to conquer; battle through environments like subterranean minefields, arctic mountains and lava fields * Unlockable features and game modes add re-playability once players complete their campaign
* 2-player coop and head-to-head wireless functionality
* Online ranking system via www.nanostray.com allows players to post their high scores and compete against best in the world
* From the creators of the “Iridion” Game Boy Advance series.
More Like This
People Also Bought
Pre-Owned Gaming Guarantee
Guaranteed to work
May not include original box or manual
Pictured item may not represent condition received
7 day money back guarantee
Most purchases can be returned within 30 days for free in-store or online