Castlevania®: Dawn of Sorrow™ for DS, the first in Konami's legendary Castlevania series for the new portable system, will continue the storyline that first emerged in the critically acclaimed Castlevania®: Aria of Sorrow™. Taking place a year after Aria of Sorrow ended, the game's protagonist – Soma Cruz – finds himself at the center of a mysterious cult's plan to resurrect their evil lord and master, Dracula. In order to save himself and those closest to him, Soma must infiltrate the enemy's home base, a towering replica of Dracula's castle that is teaming with monstrous creatures.
* Interact with Castlevania by defeating evil spirits with the “Magic Seal” system, which utilizes Nintendo DS's touch screen
* Continues the storyline that first emerged in the critically acclaimed Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow for Nintendo GameBoy® Advance
* Exchange or trade acquired souls with other players via the DS wireless connection
* Introduces a variety of memorable new characters that help drive an exciting and dramatic storyline
* Includes stunning graphics and special effects, as well as an all-new incredibly moving musical score
* Created by award-winning producer Koji Igarashi and the creative team behind the critically acclaimed Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Just another awesome Castlevania Game! They are coming rarer and rarer to come by in the store now a days. I think GameStop needs to broaden their older game titles to us physical Collectors. The prices are great on some games. But the selection. Is getting smaller in the stores.
A great follow up to the successful Aria of Sorrow. Game play is about the same. The minor changes to use the stylus for gameplay does get repetitive but not in a good way. Too much is happening in the game to use the stylus during the duration of the game.
This is an awesome game. I picked it up at my local GameStop. I would have liked the case and manual to be included. But that’s okay. I’ll just remake my own. I love the Castlevania series. A definite addition to anyone’s library. A must pick up!!
Bought it again after not having it for so long and holds up well and just as great as I remembered with fun gameplay and lots of equipment and abilities to try and bonus Julius mode to come back to and try the game differently.