Swagger 8 Folding Red Electric Scooter
- Powerful Yet Quiet - A whisper-quiet motor powers this motorized scooter up to 15 mph for 10 miles on a single 3-hour charge. And its ultra-durable frame, made from aerospace-grade aluminum, supports young riders up to 150 lb.
- Smooth Riding Experience - This eScooter rolls on maintenance-free 5.5 ” rubber tires that can handle rougher pavement like a boss. It's smoothed out by spring-coil suspension for a liquid-smooth ride you'll have to feel to believe.
- Smart Features - Conserve power by manually engaging cruise control. Increase your range-per-charge between 10% and 25%* by activating ”Kick-Start ” (off by default), which auto-engages the motor once you reach 1.8 mph manually.
- Triple Braking System - Swagger 8 provides reliable stopping power, thanks to a unified braking system that includes a push-button e-brake, rear friction brake, and our unique ”Autoguard ”, which automatically disengages power whenever you brake.
- On The Go Design - This lightweight foldable e-scooter weighs just 17.5 pounds, making it an ideal ride-or-die companion when you're on the go. Quickly fold the Swagger 8 when you're on the go for easy portability and storage.
- Battery Life - This scooter allows riders to enjoy up to 4 hours of fun!
Regular scooters are a thing of the past when the Swagger 8 Folding Red Electric Scooter is present. Kids, teens, and young adults will appreciate this ultra-lightweight, quiet two-wheeler. Reach top speeds of 15 mph and ride up to 10 miles on a single charge. Raise the handlebar to let the scooter grow as the rider grows, or simply adjust the height to maximize comfort. After all, a comfortable ride is a perfect ride. And with the Swagger 8, riding is believing.
The frame, built from aerospace-grade aluminum-alloy, easily supports riders up to 150 pounds. And it does so without adding a lot of extra bulk. Weighing just 17.5 pounds, the Swagger 8 is extra portable. Quickly fold the electronic scooter when you need to dash, hop on the bus, or store it in compact spaces. 5.5-inch maintenance-free rubber tires naturally absorb micro-impacts of bumpier rides. Front coil-sprung suspension evens things out, even more, turning every ride into a liquid-smooth adventure.
While the battery and motor work together to ensure maximum efficiency and power output, we've added other enhancements to get the most out of this scooter. Maintain a consistent speed for 6 seconds and Swagger 8 automatically engages cruise control. Once manually activated, this battery scooter feature reduces fatigue for riders and optimizes battery usage for longer rides. Want to extend your per-charge travel range even more? Turn on the kick-to-start feature on the LCD menu display. This feature lets you manually accelerate until you reach ~1.8 mph. After that, the motor kicks in. Using this feature, you can increase your range by 10 to 25 percent, depending on speed, riding style, rider weight, and other factors.
The Swagger 8 electric scooter is everything you want in an electric-powered scooter? durable, feature-rich, and exciting. Perfect for parents whose kids are ready for electric exploration, but who still want something with solid control and extra safeguards.
* Performance-based specs can vary depending on factors including riding style, terrain, rider weight, and more.
|Vendor Part Number||SWGR8-6|
|Vendor Part Number||SWGR8-6|
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
This skooter is so awesome yo!! It's not too heavy or bulky and it goes really fast! I think that I will order one for my 10 year old.
This scoter is great. Easy to charge. Moves smoothly.
I bought two of these for my kids. They don’t run well on anything other than clean road. Kid hit a small bumped abs cracked the front wheel. My other kid got about a week out of his, before it would no longer take a charge. You get what you pay for
While we’d love for everything you get to work out, we understand this might not always be the case. We’re sending you an email now to look into this further.